sk8rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sk8rats

if anyone has a flatground trick that isnt absurdly hard they want me to do i will film it i can do them all

Comment

there are so many different shaped boards now most people with multiple boards have a cruiser and longboard or some shit but i really only like these popsicle shapes

Comment

not looking forward to the inevitable cuts and bruises and the associated makeup costs but it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
          if anyone has a flatground trick that isnt absurdly hard they want me to do i will film it i can do them all

Switch hardflip or you talk shit
          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

those are actually easier for me than regular same with frontside flips and front shuvs

Comment

regular frontside flip is the one stock trick i could never do properly i had to cheat heavily with pivoting

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVvj4MAc-GE"]How Tony Hawk Ruined Hardflips - YouTube[/ame]

relevant and mildly entertaining, dude is an absolute freak of nature

Comment

i will try to get a switch hardflip when my roommates wake up i dont wanna do like 100 attempts tho

Comment

Bat - I am trying to find a link and I can't. We used to see this kid in Manhattan jump over all these lined up garbage cans for a crowd

I did some googling and found out there's clips of him in this movie called "Deathbowl to Downtown "
                    It's a history of skateboarding in New York City

If you have a way to check it out-let me know what you think of the old school footage

Comment

ya the internet is super congested with a bunch of uninteresting clips of kids trying to sell their personality (or lack there of) for instragram follows its completely ruined skateboarding along with nike but i could go for pages about this

Comment

zooyork is still a brand surprisingly

Comment

Interesting

This documentary I think is about when that shit started and people weren't doing it

I'm guessing Tony hawk and video game skateboard ruin shit the same way that Eminem movie ruined the battle rap thing (?)

Comment

hmm the tony hawk games were a good thing i think, it was more the bam margera jackass shit imo

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ae6tBhsou8"]Anthony Pappalardo - Mosaic - YouTube[/ame]

my fave ny skater, i think hes fallen on tough times tho and got fucked by companies, last i heard he was rippin off collectors with fake signed boards or not sending shit lmao

Comment

the way nike made their way into skateboarding is interesting it took them several attempts i think but now they pretty much own everything

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X