sk8rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sk8rats

they were smart enough to realize u need good product at least tho, some of their shoes look reeeeally good but i've never purchased anything from them in my life

Comment

Comment

could they have been more subtle

Comment

getting kicked out of places for obviously vandalizing the shit outta stuff for no reason was half the fun

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed that video
            That kid is a great athlete - thnks

I don't know about skating but one time back in the day someone brought me way out in Brooklyn where this kid had built a big plywood skateboard ramp in his backyard - One of those half pipe type shits. Anyway in the middle of it on the side they also had built a big stage and they had all these music bands live while the kids were skating and flipping. There was trash cans filled with cold Heineken's and all kinds of girls and partying-not my usual scene but that shit was lit as fuck

Comment

sounds pretty standard

Comment

anthony pappalardo was like the most underrated cat in the world at the time, his switch ollie down the love fountain is insane even by todays standards

Comment

skate culture was way too much about the partying i think, a lot of those dudes ended up hooked up pain killers and heroin

Comment

people would skate on a blown acl and shit that doesnt even make sense cuz they knew their sponsors would write them off as done forever and they would be on the street basicly

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
                      anthony pappalardo was like the most underrated cat in the world at the time, his switch ollie down the love fountain is insane even by todays standards
                      explaining switch to someone who doesnt skate is kinda hard but its like writing with your wrong hand somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by NoraBeNice View Post
                        skate culture was way too much about the partying i think, a lot of those dudes ended up hooked up pain killers and heroin
                        Yea in nyc they're dopers always around that part of town - which is why I never mix with them

Comment

i don't think it was always like that not sure what happened by my guess is just painkiller addiction from get rich or die trying skate mentality

Comment

doing big sets and handrails went in and out of popularity but around the time drugs in skateboarding became a big problem it was manditory

if your part didnt have like 40% "bangers" (shit that might kill you) you weren't taken seriously

Comment

gotta be one of the most disgusting industries, companies like baker were directly pushing binge drinking and drugs on children under the guise that they were just showing people what the culture was really like

Comment

i can go on about this forever tho ima catch a nap :)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X