where did i go

Comment

• Re: sk8rats

[MENTION=27351]quill[/MENTION]

Comment

Comment

grabbed a new deck yesterday cuz i had heard about this lowpro shape and liked the graphic for once, real graphics are usually pretty bad or just boring.

im happy with this shape tho its wider and not as steep as my krooked they did some shit where the board slopes a bit towards the back, its supposed to lower centre of gravity of the board and shifts how your weight is spread out. might be BS but nice feeling deck eitherway

Comment

i could have bought 5 or 6 decks yesterday the graphics coming out these days are so good imo

Comment

want

Comment

these are all REALs probably the best decks all things considered right now from the 100s i was checking out

Comment

Comment

full collection currently, still need 2 sets of trucks and wheels tho.

feel like a total kook that they are barely scratched but this is the closest thing i can do to visual art... buy shit i like and organize it :)

Comment

a week of actually skating any one of them will result in this so im hesitant to get reacquainted with flatbars and shit

Comment

set up my workshops with cheap trucks and wheels and they ended up looking ok.

i think the red wheels might look better on the spaceman and that one has red grip too but im lazy at the moment

Comment

those stickers are just chillin up there not actually on the boards

Comment

yeah you def have that weird skater faggot image, not surprised

Comment

the old alien workshops had my fave graphics, the guy pendleton or something recently did some boards for primitive that look great but people hate the company for some reason

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X