sk8rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sk8rats

from my place to liquor store/grocerys is all downhill tho so it was worth grabbing just for that i just carve d hills

Comment

Originally posted by SaltySally View Post
      people ask me why i go for bright color boards but spotting when to catch a spinning black on black thing is so much harder than if its yellow or something light

i learned to skate with translucent board you end up being able to time the shit believe it or not, better than depending on visuals imo iirc (your eyes are slow af any way tbh).
      #ROOGANG
      #LOVEFORCE
      #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdPP0TmqKiU"]Michael Jai White and Kimbo Slice extended version - YouTube[/ame]
        #ROOGANG
        #LOVEFORCE
        #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

i had black/black board one time and landed primo all the time.. spotting tape was mostly for doubleflips and trying to land on the bolts anything over 3 stairs if i dont land on bolts its bye bye $80

i was never good by any means but could kickflip 7 and ollie 10 type of thing. mostly stuck to flatground and manual pads, ledges etc.

my fucking goal for next couple days is learn the "ghettobird" aka hardflip backside180 they gotta be the best looking flatground trick imo

Comment

When i was 5,6 yrs old i stepped on a skateboard...

3secs later i busted my shit.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

i had no natural ability at it at all took me a year to learn kickflips and like another year to learn switch

Comment

I was on the brink of making a nostalgic reference.

Brink

Comment

miniramps might have been the most fun to skate was pretty easy to not get super hurt i need to look where the indoor parks are around here one of them must have one

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSeTAf6vc88"]Chris Haslam - Almost Cheese and Crackers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

smh at how good haslam is how can he cram so many never-been-dones into 5 min video and still look like hes just fucking around... the slowmo stuff at the end with the neil young song is insane the switch blunt to late back foot flip out stands out to me that is fucking nuts

Comment

Looks like almost has been doing some shit adding laminate layers on top of the plys and around the trucks... this is interesting i might have to check them out but krookeds are unbreakable i couldnt even focus them

Comment

can't speak on the quality of the boards or company but sk8mafia has the best fucking graphics without question

Comment

3rd one in clearly the best but 1 2 5 and 6 not bad

Comment

sk8mafia prob up there with girl and baker for brand most likely to be purchased by retards tho so i dunno

Comment

flip, girl/chocolate, and baker were always shit imo they felt great but were designed to break easily imo

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X