Wale or Tay Roc??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wale or Tay Roc??

Oh i know this nigga hella jealous of the lab ! Niggas wish they had that vintage equipment,especially that pristine MPC 3000,thats certified HIPHOP!

Motherfucka know I'm fly af too with that blue theme I'm boldly rockin',PM me your girl pics so i can hit her up-no fucks given if that bitch is mule status,id still slay her with my mocha colored cock...ill sample her pussy fart with the MP
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

My bad G - I said SUSPECT - I meant CONFIRMED!

CONCRETE!
      "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

The equipment is dope for real - hip-hop for sure - no questions.

You just lame AF.

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
          You damn sure right about paying for pussy in some way, aint no argument about that shit, but i was talking bout Backpage kind of pay.

Proud of you for coming to another "man's" rescue.....you forgot to pause that shit tho.

You guys talking like Atlanta is all sweet or some shit.

Ill def be at NOME7 on the stage smokin blunts with your favorite battle rappers while you daydream at your keyboards.

This site used to be dope and about the culture and shit, now its just a group of 5-10 people that try and troll and cyberthug at anyone outside that group making posts.

Yall live in an internet bubble where you think you have a voice and try to become the person you wish you could be in the real world.

Dog, you have damn near 3,000 posts in less than a year and have been mentioned less than 10 times. That shit should resinate with you and let you know something about yourself.

Get out your feelings, and make something of yourselves. I mean damn, this message board shit dont even seem to be working out for you either.

LOL - i wasnt even thinking about Valentines Day but you guys damn sure were, must have certainly been fresh on your minds. I know Backpage is shutdown for now, and im guessing youre in Canada or somewhere real hood, but im sure you will figure something out.

Ill expect no less than some salty, well thought out "wit" and trolling from you, this place is prob all you got and i know that dhit got to be horrible, but ill be rooting for you!

Get up, get out and get something.

Commence with the salty, butt-hurt replies and trolling......its all you got...

LANDSLIDE!

Damn sure got a LOT of time on your hands, but PLEASE stop putting so much thought into me my dude, it's getting weird.

Comment

If that is you in that pic, you lookin like a counterfeit 100 Bulletz!

BAHAHA! Hold up - you ARE 100 Bullets aint you? That shit kinda makes sense. The focus on other men and the fuckboy swag explains everything!

My bad homie - I had no idea!

BALLGAME!

Comment

The equipment is dope for real - hip-hop for sure - no questions.

You just lame AF.

Oh word?
              What you know about that equipment

You googled MPC 3000 since thats all you knew you had to go on huh

Comment

[MENTION=30232]jklyde[/MENTION] do yourself a favor and google "Extra P"
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT2pwsZtwIs"]The Large Professor - Listen (Blast Off) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Aye yo Big GERALD!?!?!

**THAT"S** the way you talk to your son!

Comment

Originally posted by Xmas Balls View Post
                      [MENTION=30232]jklyde[/MENTION] do yourself a favor and google "Extra P"

Naw you shouldn't of gave him no clues,let him go a lil bit longer with his foolishness.

He knows about as much hiphop as he does about this site,he thinks i turned his thread pink on purpose and he sent me PM whining about why this site is falling off..."its cause of people like YOU,the trolls that are ruining THIS forum"

Totally oblivious about what site he made a account on

Comment

You can do better than that my G - that's shit's way too light.

Come on homie - I believe in you!

Comment

Aye yo Big GERALD!?!?!

**THAT"S** the way you talk to your son!
                          Keep it up and ill send nothing but PM's of only my dick

Doubt you want endless array of 5000 notifications going off every 2 mins

[MENTION=5091]DieSlow[/MENTION]

Comment

I donated to this site when BO5 came out, in case there's any questions on when I joined.

Comment

"Keep it up and ill send a bunch of dick pics in your PM's and reps"

LOL - that doesn't sound gay at all......

Comment

Do you already have a stockpile of dick pics ready to go, or you going to browse through a bunch of them to find the best ones?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X