• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wale or Tay Roc??

Just here to bless the thread

Comment

Lmao I'm just psyched that the "you wouldn't say that in person" defense is still alive and well. Literally never gets old.

Comment

No expiration date on truth.
        "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

J.klyde.....I respect that as your perspective and I wish you well also, seriously, from one to another.

Re-read your original post. Why do you care what the guy in that photo looks like? Really? I regret trying to pick at you because it IS fuckery but posting about who looks like who whos fucking who..? This is fuckery as well.

Is this what you talk about irl?

Comment

Have I ever looked at a picture and thought it looked like someone else?

Yes......

Do most people know who Tay Roc is? No....

Would most people on a battle rap forum know who Tay Roc is? Yes......

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Why are you investigating other mens sexual preferences?

Comment

You win homie.

Congrats. If you are seeking the last word, I promise this is definitely my last response so feel free.

This site used to be fun.....

Comment

OP can cash me ousside how bout dah

Comment

LOL - now that was funny as shit for real.

Comment

If you weren't interested in the gossip portion, you likely wouldn't have included it in the context of the picture. Take the licks in stride sir.

Comment

Comment

it's not about 'my', feral linguist, winning.

Winning is You, jklyde, realizing it doesn't fucking matter who's fucking who and you shouldn't spread shit. There was nothing good about this so you got trolled

Be thoroughly honest with yourself and god bless

Edit: I believe in you even though I don't know you. That's the same respect I wanna give wale, Tay roc and every other person. Who cares what they look like or their sexual preferences, that's why you don't need to post about who's fuckin who - that's not the right way to have fun!!!! Big fat fuckin pause!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
                            LMFAO!!!!! nurrrrrrr

Comment

Yeah it's just fucked up I would dare think someone resembles someone else....
                              I'm guessing you are thinking I am say that it IS Tay-Roc?
                              Not saying I think it's Tay-Roc or IS Tay-Roc, saying the picture resembles Tay-Roc. I'm pretty sure it does LOOK like him, which is the basis for the post.
                              I don't give AF if it's Wale, Tay Roc, or anyone else, it could've been a post saying ANYTHING, but no matter what it RESEMBLES Tay-Roc. If you don't think it looks like Tay Roc you are full of shit.

I'm so pissed at myself for even giving this thread so many responses, but boredom at work is a mutha fucka sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X