Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wale or Tay Roc??

wow this man said he's 'bored at work'

What else....uh I am not interested in whether it looks like Tay Roc or not. It's all about gossiping over people's sex lives which is a very trashy thing to do. and it's rappers...why are you interested in rappers, who I assume you don't know, sexual activity? Because you're bored at work?

I assumed this whole time you were in the closet and for that I apologize.

I honestly just wanted you to know it's OK to be gay if you're hiding because JERSEY

Thank you [MENTION=32639]Tadgh[/MENTION]

Comment

::crickets chirping::
      "This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

So you gonna buy me a VIP pass to nome7 or what? Ha?

After all I've done for you! !! Ba ha ha ha waaaa

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
          LOL - wow - what has this site turned into......

Guaranteed NONE of you talking shit would dare say the shit to anyone's face - so many keyboard gangstas around that have never gotten any pussy without paying for it...you "guys" are a fucking joke - I actually go to events and show myself in public rather than sit behind a keyboard talking shit - put an address on that shit or shut the fuck up.
          99.9% of people "pay" for pussy in some form or way

DEAD @ this nigga coming up with this shit on Valentines Day
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

AND this nigga from ATL

Comment

Damn I forgot it's valentine's day too holy fuuuuckkkkk they don't call him [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] for nothin

Comment

You win homie.

Congrats. If you are seeking the last word, I promise this is definitely my last response so feel free.

This site used to be fun.....
                Sulking over the Internet

Comment

You damn sure right about paying for pussy in some way, aint no argument about that shit, but i was talking bout Backpage kind of pay.

Proud of you for coming to another "man's" rescue.....you forgot to pause that shit tho.

You guys talking like Atlanta is all sweet or some shit.

Ill def be at NOME7 on the stage smokin blunts with your favorite battle rappers while you daydream at your keyboards.

This site used to be dope and about the culture and shit, now its just a group of 5-10 people that try and troll and cyberthug at anyone outside that group making posts.

Yall live in an internet bubble where you think you have a voice and try to become the person you wish you could be in the real world.

Dog, you have damn near 3,000 posts in less than a year and have been mentioned less than 10 times. That shit should resinate with you and let you know something about yourself.

Get out your feelings, and make something of yourselves. I mean damn, this message board shit dont even seem to be working out for you either.

LOL - i wasnt even thinking about Valentines Day but you guys damn sure were, must have certainly been fresh on your minds. I know Backpage is shutdown for now, and im guessing youre in Canada or somewhere real hood, but im sure you will figure something out.

Ill expect no less than some salty, well thought out "wit" and trolling from you, this place is prob all you got and i know that dhit got to be horrible, but ill be rooting for you!

Get up, get out and get something.

Commence with the salty, butt-hurt replies and trolling......its all you got...

LANDSLIDE!

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

Trapped in the closet,illusions of grandeur,no named ATL niggas livid af itt

Comment

Comment

Comment

I supposedly get caught in bed with other dudes all the time. whats your point OP?
                          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

BAAAAHAHA!! Damn bruh - you sitting around thinking of me a LOT, and then sit there and think of the gayest shit possible to add to the tags and pink backgrounds.

Damn sure got a LOT of time on your hands, but PLEASE stop putting so much thought into me my dude, it's getting weird. And get out my User CP, waaaaaay too much focus on another man homeboy.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bet you got hella Aye Verbi-ish hand gestures too?

Hold this L, SUSPECT!

Comment

BAAAAHAHA!! Damn bruh - you sitting around thinking of me a LOT, and then sit there and think of the gayest shit possible to add to the tags and pink backgrounds.

Damn sure got a LOT of time on your hands, but PLEASE stop putting so much thought into me my dude, it's getting weird. And get out my User CP, waaaaaay too much focus on another man homeboy.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bet you got hella Aye Verbi-ish hand gestures too?

Hold this L, SUSPECT!

Bro, you think thats Justice?
                              Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X