Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anyone play Day-Z

loool this game is fuckin heroin i swear

found a new server n got myself set up so i can collect my cousin tomorow, managed to get to the NE airfield and found a SVD Camo (fuckin nice lookin, cant wait to get a ghillie with it) aaaaaand a fully green fuel truck i couldnt believe my luck, started driving it back to the traders and i could hear someone taking shots at me, obviously trying to hijack the rolling profit.

got to the traders n sold it for 30 gold

pretty much set up to continue basebuilding tomorow

Comment

[MENTION=15383]mckenna[/MENTION] idk about now, but the strongest weapon when I played was the DMR and it required 2 shots to kill someone...unless they head shot you.

Comment

So yeah, they had damage hacks...unless they headshot both of you.

Comment

Also, back then, you had to buy a subscription to a hacking website to get the hacks...

Which is pathetic as fuck if you do that...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
            you figure after dying the second time you would of tried a different spot...
            1) That would be the scaredypants approach (I'm bringin that word back)
            2) It takes like 20 minutes to get to an airfield from spawn if you've got a decent spawn. People don't tend to hang around in one spot for 20 minutes.
            3) Airfield is the only place that really spawns good gear. One trip to an unlooted airfield and you've got more than enough.

And whenever you get killed on some bullshit, and then you hear the voice of a little kid talkin shit as he's lootin your body... there is a strong desire to hunt him down so you can handcuff him, break his legs, and feed him rotten kiwis.
            sigpic
            Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Idk if you guys have seen these but...

Herbert the Pervert Plays DayZ - YouTube
              Peter Griffin Plays DayZ - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
                dead @ "realistic" and "zombie" being in the same sentence
                lmao good shit, had me going
                top 5:
                Hollow Da Don
                Will Ferrell
                Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                Cadalack Ron
                T-Top

Comment

so wait, can u play this 3rd person?
                  top 5:
                  Hollow Da Don
                  Will Ferrell
                  Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                  Cadalack Ron
                  T-Top

Comment

Originally posted by C-lo View Post
                    so wait, can u play this 3rd person?
                    You can play in first or third person. Hardcore servers are just first person and regular servers you can switch between the two.
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

didnt the owner abandon this game a while ago?
                      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                      Originally posted by EllC
                      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                        didnt the owner abandon this game a while ago?
                        sort of

he said is moving back home to AUS to work on some other shit BUT he isnt leaving for another year or so. He is sticking around to make sure that the game has everything it needs before he pursues other adventures. nh

Comment

A game will never have everything it needs

There will always be things that could be tweaked

Almost makes me regret buying the game

Almost

Comment

you guys should really try the mod when you get some spare funds, you can buy arma 2 and the operation arrowhead, everything thats needed for dayz mod, for $30 or £17 to us this side of the water

so yesterday me and my cousin decided to pick up a supposed 'bambi' from down on the coast as he was asking for help in sidechat, we flew down in our heli and picked him up, whilst we were on the way to collect him, some guys started warning us in the chat that the dude was notorious for backstabbing peeps (ha had previously duped someone into picking him up before shooting the helper and stealing his helicopter, but due to being a flid he couldnt fly and parked it into a tree)

despite this i always take the innocent until proven guilty tactic, and successfully collected him once he had dropped his guns. we took him back to the tradecity but he ended up tagging along with us to the airfield to look for some loot

now in the mod im on which is epoch, there is AI scripts/missions, and every so often care packages and random missions spawn and luckily one spawned just north of the NW airfield. i climb into a UAZ i found at the strip and head over to it, meanwhile in chat people are lambasting the dude who we picked up, going as far as offering 200 gold for his whereabouts, now someone (admin i think) found out where he was.. the NW airfield.. exactly where i was..

while i was looking at the care package i heard a heli getting closer, i started to panic and jumped in the jeep, next thing i know im surrounded by explosions, the guy in the heli sprayed me with rockets and blew me to kingdom come. it turns out the dude in the chopper who ethered me was one of the guys looking for the bambi bandit we picked up

i got killed for association, thats real nigga shit right there

so word to the wise if you get on the mod, really try to avoid grouping with strangers, as it can cost you your character and all your gear..

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
                              Are their crews/clans or w.e

Itd be so cool to be like a gov'na type person with all these people bringing you weapons an supplies, taking out other groups, etc..
                              we could def set up an otbva crew, there is nothing offical but its all server based so we could just do hostile takeovers. I think its max like 60 ppl per server.

At least in the otbva crew if someone fucks up the loyalty i could neg them to make myself feel better
                              lmao at "fucks up the loyalty"
                              Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

yo i had to give my steam account back to friend so im on homefriees steam now
                                Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                                do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                                Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                                I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X