Anyone play Day-Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone play Day-Z

I joined homefries server for a second today but it was almost night so i logged out lol
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

theres dope gamma hack so its just black and white @ night its so dope
      Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
      do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
      Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
      I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic King Homefries View Post
        Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
        yeah, he was vague as fuck

hes gonna stick around "till he hinders the development of day z"

im callin it now, day z gonna be free 2 play, but u can buy starter packs that give u better starting gear/defeat the purpose
        Free 2 play games are possibly the worst type of games ever. Y'all seem to know more about the development than me, but if I was him and I came up with a game idea as good as "Day Z" that actually caught on with the public, I'd never leave. The possibilities for DLCs are endless as long as more and more people continue to buy it, which seems to be the case right now.
        yo whats ur steam? im always at the airfield running supplies to bambys
        IAmXplisit anybody else feel free to add me too, just lemme know who you are. I'll be back on Day Z in like an hour or so. I'm just gonna add another paragraph or so to this essay so I feel less like a lazy unsuccessful loser.
        sigpic
        Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

So... I got my first Day Z kill. Didn't really wanna kill the lil fella but my friends ordered me too lol. Axed him to death in a grocery store near Berezino. Turns out he had a pimped out M4. No bullets though. But, I'm like 5 minutes from NE Airield.
          sigpic

Comment

Two fitted out M4s and an FNX45. How far do you think I'll get before my noob ass gets wet the fuck up and pocket checked?
            sigpic

Comment

I just realized it's hard to tell that they are two seperate M4s, but just look at the ammo cartridge. One is holdin a 20 and the other has a 40.
              sigpic

Comment

lol this dude is carrying a second m4 as a sidearm. Ive got some stuff to do this afternoon, but ill definitely be on later. We should all make hardcore characters and keep them spawned together that way we dont have to walk an hour to meet up evertime we wanna grp
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Pro Tip: Eat all the food and drinks (drink till full at ponds or water pumps) you find until your hungry and thirsty status becomes energized and hydrated. When fully energized and hydrated you reach a healing status and recharge lost blood.
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    Pro Tip: Eat all the food and drinks (drink till full at ponds or water pumps) you find until your hungry and thirsty status becomes energized and hydrated. When fully energized and hydrated you reach a healing status and recharge lost blood.
                    Is there an "energized" status? I knew about the hydrated, but I haven't ever seen an "energized." Also, I keep canteens and water bottles with me because it saves room from Pipsi and Spites.

Sidenote: I swear I've clenched my thirst by eating beans or sardines.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
                      Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                      Is there an "energized" status? I knew about the hydrated, but I haven't ever seen an "energized." Also, I keep canteens and water bottles with me because it saves room from Pipsi and Spites.

Sidenote: I swear I've clenched my thirst by eating beans or sardines.
                      I think certain canned foods give you food and water increase depending on if its a wet food. If you drink pop i think it counts as a small amount of food as well.

You can also use spray paint cans on certain helmets and weapons, and if you use green+black itll go camo. My mosin is green right now :)

you dont have a sig

Comment

fuck i was all looted. m4 with scope and bipod. 60 round mags, i had 4 fucking magnums to give to new spawns and this asshole killed me on sight
                        I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

fuck i was all looted. m4 with scope and bipod. 60 round mags, i had 4 fucking magnums to give to new spawns and this asshole killed me on sight
                          where did you get killed?

Its the worst running into people because you can never know what kinda man theyll be.
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

just outside of elektro. i was tryin to be nice too than i saw the mask and he killed me

Comment

just outside of elektro. i was tryin to be nice too than i saw the mask and he killed me
                              Yeah. Probably either a noob that got scared or a noob killer.
                              sigpic

Comment

wasnt sure if the standaone would work on my POS pc, so i thought id try the mod first, it runs ok imo, bit jerky at times but its playable out of lack of choice.

first things first im playing the origins mod, on the map known as taviana.

as soon as i spawn, i quickly realise that A) its pitch black B) i have a makarov with no more than 5 bullets and C) i am litterally in the middle of nowhere on some highway filled with useless burnt out cars, creepy as shit.. so i decide to move on, but which way?? further up the road i can make out what seems to be a road sign. I head to said road sign whilst agroing some zombies along the way (i made the mistake of trying to take them down with my 5 rounds of what seems to be rubber bullets. i failed.

i was running for a good 10-15 minutes with the ever present moans and groans from the zombs, and the eerily creepy ambiance music. i make a strafe run through the woods to loose my companions, and to my surprise i see high rise buildings in the distance. Life i thought, vehicles! weapons??

not quite, i managed to find a motorcycle and litterally cheered out loud to myself IM MOBILE!! that was until i climbed on board and realised it didnt have a drop of fuel. damn.. anywho i keep on keeping on and manage to find some makarov mags in a supermarket, before finding a boat load of medical supplies in a hospital, bandages, blood bags, morphene, pain killers, you name it i found it.

as i couldnt see shit i made my way onto the roof of the hospital and decided to log for a bit (at least until the sun comes up) [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] can vouch how fuckin creepy this game is in the dark

gonna be building myself a gaming rig over the next few weeks so i should be on standalone soon

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X