• Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone play Day-Z

Wtf how long has McKenna been greezyp lmao. Catfished again
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Traveled from the major city out to an airfield last night, logged on today and went into another town, found a nice school building which had a lee Enfield rifle with 4 Mags, a map, compas and a gillie suit, also stocked up with a couple tins of frank and beans.

Now to find a vehicle...

Comment

Originally posted by mckenna View Post
        Traveled from the major city out to an airfield last night, logged on today and went into another town, found a nice school building which had a lee Enfield rifle with 4 Mags, a map, compas and a gillie suit, also stocked up with a couple tins of frank and beans.

Now to find a vehicle...
        The arma version seems to have way more items than the stand alone. How are you liking it? Is it pretty stable or glitchy too
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

Its the worst running into people because you can never know what kinda man theyll be.
          realest shit ever typed...

Comment

Originally posted by mckenna View Post

Now to find a vehicle...
            The arma version seems to have way more items than the stand alone. How are you liking it? Is it pretty stable or glitchy too
            yeah its not bad, theres waaaaaaay more to do in the mod, in the first game i played i found a blueprint to build a garage (didnt take it as i didnt want to waste room on stuff i didnt need to survive) and the whole vehicle repair/refuel thing is so detailed, you have to find spare wheels n stuff to repair em, and if it aint got fuel you have to find a jerry can, then find a fuel tanker to fill it

as for stability its probably around the same as standalone, i havent had a server crash or anything yet but i have glitched and broke my leg etc, i tried to walk up an escalator in a mall but ended up falling through it and dying (which fucking suuuuucked btw)

im being super careful at the min, i realy dont wanna loose all this shit i found just because i glitched or got caught slippin

Comment

this is the same map/mod that im playing atm, if you got an hour to burn its a good watch, it shows him building a house whilst kicking bandit ass along the way

frankie>>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMs-AR1E2BU

Comment

Might grab it when it's on sale. Seems unstable as fuck right now.

Comment

been trying out the epoch mod for the past hour or 2..

im hooked.

on this mod you parachute into chernarus, and you are given a silenced mp5 and an old bike to start with, and placed on the map are 2 trade citys where you can buy and sell items from npc's

got to a trade city (god mode is on inside the city boundarys to prevent being owned whilst shopping) and realised i didnt have any currency, so i dip into the nearest town and luckily find a pistol and some stuff to sell (redbull is worth a BOMB and i found a can ) got back to the trade city and purchased some ammo and a small ruski police car which once you purchace, you are given a key to the vehicle as to lock it for when you go off the server/scavenging

some dude asked me for a ride, but due to being paranoid af about loosing my first car i gunned it away from him.. as poti said, trust NO ONE

Comment

Its the worst running into people because you can never know what kinda man theyll be.
                    It's even worse when you play hours and hours without ever seeing anybody. I usually run from Balota airfield to NW airfield and it's ghost town after ghost town.
                    sigpic
                    Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

• Re: Anyone play Day-Z

me and my cousin made fresh alts on a new server, we are gonna crack on over the weekend building a base so ill hopefully have some work in progress screenies to show you

some of the bases you can build are stupidly epic, you get code lock doors + safes etc and you can build in any shape, form or location you please, some people even build skyscrapers

Comment

Anybody playin' today?
                        sigpic

Comment

Calling out "friendly" and then still capping strangers >>

Comment

Well the basebuilding began today, me any my cousin found a tiltrotor plane on the way to get some supplies and it was in working condition! the thing was huuuuge, same as this photo

it was cool af, the rotors turned upwards to take off, then into the forward position to fly. anyway my cousin flew down to the airfield to sell the plane (we got 2 briefcases of gold for it which is alot) so we could buy a lockable helicopter. we chose the little bird and headed off in search of a location

we settled on a spot up near the dam about 2km east of the NE airfield, started building but quickly realised without a code locker, our base would be open for somebody to come along and steal while we werent on the server, as people have the annoying habbit of seeing a base in construction and putting thier own doors/locks on and basically hijacking the place..

so off we went in the chopper to try and find the lock which only spawns on zombies wearing suits and sometimes police uniforms (stupid but its only that servers rules i think) my cousin had a bright idea "hey lets go past the NE airfield and see if any decent gear has spawned in" and me like a dick agreed. so we scout it out, everything looked clear, we landed the chopper and started rooting through the barracks, where we found an ammo crate filled with stanag and dmr rounds. just as we are celebrating my cousin gets slumped by a shot from nowhere, 1 hit insta kill.. i was like fuccccck n ducked down in the barracks, i looked out of the window to see a dude looting my cousin, i litterally unloaded a mag into the cunt, he goes prone infront of the heli and before i could adjust my aim BAM i was dead, turns out he had a friend with him.. i checked my health monitor before it went away and i was at -38,000 blood, now i dont know if they had damage hacks but it sure seemed like it

anyway i accused them of hacking in sidechat and they began the whole 2007 troll regime, hitting me with 'you mad bro' and the rest of that shit, they were a group of americans so i played along and convinced them i was a vietnamese guy and began roasting them, they ended up getting an admin to kick me after they began breaking my legs remotely and fucking with my character. the guys were fuckin slow and insisted that usa won the vietnam war, and that i was a racist because i said that all americans are fat loooool (no shots fired at yanks on here tho, apart from the actual fat ones)

so yeah we gonna have to start fresh on a diff server now, which hopefully doesnt have dickish hackers

ps. in b4 tl;dr

Comment

Me, my bro, and homefries played earlier and kept getting wrecked at NE airfield and berezino lol. I got shot at the same building at the airfield like 3 diff times, got into a shovel vs knife fight with a dude in berezino and fucked his entire world up, got shot by some random dudes in berezino as a fresh spawn and they came up and said "Oh i didn't mean to knock you out, just wanted to break your legs so you suffer", and last but not least, I got Mike Tyson'd in a M4 vs right hand battle at NE airfield. I fell victim to the one-hitter quitter and got completely slumped instantaneously. I thought the one-hit KO on Day Z was a myth.

10/10, would rage again

Edit: Also got killed by what seemed to be a hacker twice. Once he had an m4 where he fired probably 100+ bullets at me and my bro without reloading. Another time the dude had a shotgun and fired probably 40 times with no reload. Didn't think there was any hacking on the standalone, but this was prettttttty fucking suspicious. Unless it was just glitching out of the ass, but it happened on the same server twice and never again once we switched.
                              sigpic

Comment

you figure after dying the second time you would of tried a different spot...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X