Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone play Day-Z

Lmfao...damn dude...

I remember I worked for like 30 minutes trying to fix a car up on there and as soon as I started the car up a dude started unloading on me screaming in the mic at me and I just plowed his ass lol.

God damn I miss that game.

Comment

30 minutes ago I was getting ready to go to bed.
      5 minutes ago I bought Day Z.
      sigpic
      Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Yo my skype is Joeysky90 im down to play too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xplisit View Post
          Oh shit i just saw this, how do you like the game? Its pretty tough at first imo.

I'm taking a little break right now on account of an unsuccessful snipe attempt and the servers are laggy as hell the last few days
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Although i dont think this will ever happen but im praying this'll get released on Xbox 360 or even XBLA

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              Oh shit i just saw this, how do you like the game? Its pretty tough at first imo.

I'm taking a little break right now on account of an unsuccessful snipe attempt and the servers are laggy as hell the last few days
              I sent you an add request on steam I think. I was gonna see if you wanted to squad up. My friend that I been playin with only stays on for like 45 minutes so we never get anything done. Lemme know when you tryna get on though. This game is definitely gonna fuck up my college work haha.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                Do not buy this fucking shit. First of all, he lied and said he'd follow the Minecraft pay style ($30 for alpha?! The full release is probably going to be fucking $60), and lied when he said they were going to fix the netcode and optimization. The game runs worse than the fucking mod, and you still have bullshit lag / hit detection. Wait to see if the game is actually going to be optimized and improved and added new features if you want to buy this.

Comment

its $30 dollars dude, chill. Living must be tough in the hood. Its called alpha for a reason btw.

Now watch ya tone G
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

i agree. seems like he got his money and is fucking off. that being said, the community so strong that even if its not from rocket/bohemian, the standalone will have dope content eventually. already played it more than i played any other game other than counterstrike imo
                    Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                    do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                    Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                    I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

now that i know my way around though its way more fun. gettin to the nw airfield and getting an m4 than server hopping and giving it to a bambi >>>>>
                      I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

I read about ppl saying Rocket was fucking off but then I also read that he was leaving in like a year when the game was done? If they are actually giving up on it then thats fucked but I feel like its probably the latter
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

yeah, he was vague as fuck

hes gonna stick around "till he hinders the development of day z"

im callin it now, day z gonna be free 2 play, but u can buy starter packs that give u better starting gear/defeat the purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic King Homefries View Post

im callin it now, day z gonna be free 2 play, but u can buy starter packs that give u better starting gear/defeat the purpose
                            Free 2 play games are possibly the worst type of games ever. Y'all seem to know more about the development than me, but if I was him and I came up with a game idea as good as "Day Z" that actually caught on with the public, I'd never leave. The possibilities for DLCs are endless as long as more and more people continue to buy it, which seems to be the case right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Free 2 play games are possibly the worst type of games ever. Y'all seem to know more about the development than me, but if I was him and I came up with a game idea as good as "Day Z" that actually caught on with the public, I'd never leave. The possibilities for DLCs are endless as long as more and more people continue to buy it, which seems to be the case right now.
                              I honestly think its the community being a bunch of dummies. I did some reading this morning and it seems like he has ideas for other mmo games and he doesnt want to be tied down with bohiemia for the rest of his life. It kinda makes sense that after he finishes this game he would want nothing to do with bohiemia because it is a dirt poor gaming company. All we can hope is that the game is actually finished when he leaves or he isnt actually as important as ppl think (which i doubt he cant be replaced)
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

yo whats ur steam? im always at the airfield running supplies to bambys

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X