DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

That'd have been a pretty elaborate scheme

Comment

Someone call Chris Hansen
      I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

Lol suchA body bag
        Originally posted by AJG
        Originally posted by paddybhoy87
        i once was touched by the priest of ye old man . i said stoop be he did nt now me a wierd kida
        lol wtf is this kid on?
        Originally posted by paddy
        lmao,when the fuck did i write tht?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
          Originally posted by R.J. View Post
          Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
          I joined this site solely because I heard the news on this guy. he was permabanned from another site, (KMC Forums), for being a whiny, trolling little bitch. I've known of him for around 8 years and I always knew something was off with him, but underage girls? Needless to say I was stunned. I feel for his GF.
          Yeah, from what we understanding posting this thread on KMC will get you banhammered as well, so presumably he still has a friend in the mods there.

His GF is aware of this thread and if she hasn't dumped him after all this she needs an intervention.
          Yup, he still has a mod friend there. She's a cunt, she hates me. Someone started a thread there about this and BAM, it got nuked quick fast in a hurry.

His GF is actually a nice gal (she's my ex lol), dunno what she's thinking if this is all true. Grapevine tells me he is saying he is being set up, that someone is out to get him.
          She's not the one deleting the threads, he was begging Imp.
          AC deleted his facebook, and now he's made a sock on KMC (ACACAC) & is watching the new members list. He's still claiming all the information in this thread is fake
          I can't see why someone would go so far out of their way to drag his name through the mud.

But then again, the evidence, which is highly incriminating, is hardly a smoking gun.

Comment

His GF is actually a nice gal (she's my ex lol), dunno what she's thinking if this is all true. Grapevine tells me he is saying he is being set up, that someone is out to get him.
            Hey RJ, Im sure that GF wished she had stayed with you instead of going down that road
            Originally posted by Penguin
            the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
            Originally posted by soDAMcluless
            so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
              That'd have been a pretty elaborate scheme
              [MENTION=6598]Billy Brown[/MENTION]
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Has he killed himself yet? That's the only thing I'm hoping comes from this thread.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

He told someone he contacted the authorities
                  "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                  - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                  - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

he did!?!?!

Originally posted by Bnas
                    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Could you imagine the shit they'd find on his computer

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

naw old screenshot, i'm deprived & digging into the archives. where's bino gettin his info from????

Scrooge McMast ‏@TheMastTweets
                        I'm like the T-Rex/Arsonal of life. I will literally go anywhere and be out-numbered in my beliefs. I give zero fuck. I'll still win.

Scrooge McMast ‏@TheMastTweets
                        Nobody is going to intimidate me into making my point less vehemently. Ever. When people get afraid to speak, oppression happens.
                        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Id love to fuckin punch that cunt uno

Proper does my head in these online fuckin gimps tha post stuff like the above post
                          Wen we all no hes never got in to a face to face agruement in his life

Coz if he was like wat he says he is he would be gettin leathered on the reg
                          We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Like the story on the bus if i was there id 100% got up an butted him

Thsts on my kids lives
                            We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Spade this is your chance to be more than yourself

slump this cunt
                              Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                              And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                              Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

edit ed
                                Last edited by R.J.; September 6, 2014, 06:44 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X