DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

^^lol iam the only one who was being serious and she actually replied to me so you are the guys soudin weird

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

mad cause i got more attention from the traumatized girl than yall got WOW now thats weird

Comment

wassup, if u had just made all these posts a week earlier craig could have gone bananas in the text battle

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
          wassup, if u had just made all these posts a week earlier craig could have gone bananas in the text battle
          Nah craig was already fucked he couldnt bananas (ban anus) even if he was a muslin

#Bars

Comment

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
            BASICALLY PROTECT YOUNG GIRLS AT ALL FUCKING COSTS.

^^But please lets not make this thread about me^^

Comment

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
              Since a few people have asked, y'all need to understand, I can't post them. I don't have them. You don't really save those photos, you delete the message and hope to god you get a head injury so bad you never remember it again. I will be shocked if anyone saved some. I'm sorry but I don't have them.
              Friendly reminder that this shit is -damaging-

Comment

Did u see him wear the bra? We need to know if those photos exist
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I have had experience reporting to the cops
                  welcome to otbva

Comment

Too many fucking guys in this thread have been making disparaging and sexual comments about women who were abused as girls... and people wonder why victims dont speak out or report smh
                    wassup is a known moron ignore em

u should take this stuff n report it to 1 of the links u posted, i think it brings more legitimacy comin from a victim

its cp if ur underage n he still has it imo

Comment

Well, Im gonna take this conversation off this thread bc I honestly cant deal with the dudebro fuckery and rape jokes, etc. Its too insensitive and just plain disgusting. I screencapped almost every confession & evidence in this thread. I am setting up a blog for victims to come forward and or get help. Ill be posting legal aid resources etc.

If any other women come forward, please let them know there is help out there
                      http://takedownthemast.tumblr.com/

Comment

Dont let this shit die!

Comment

Someone out there must have the bra pic
                          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

think hes in america now so doubt any of this shit could get him arrested but this thread has like 100,000 views so at least his name is ruined

Comment

lmao

Comment

[MENTION=31608]gorrin[/MENTION] how did you find this thread anyway

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X