DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

lolol
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

i feel like mast cozies up to young girls to a point where they feel like they can trust him. look at this pathetic simp:

http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...1&postcount=42

http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...7&postcount=38

it's axiomatically disturbing to us but i guess it sometimes sees good results. mast heel turned on one girl during the world cup (HOW DARE AMERICANS LIKE FOOTBALL!!) and she was concerned that he would reveal what private things she had sent him. now it makes sense (he reassured her he would never leak anything, what a gentleman). also re: mariah's ask.fm who the fuck is seeing mast's comments about this??
      Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
        i feel like mast cozies up to young girls to a point where they feel like they can trust him. look at this pathetic simp:

http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...1&postcount=42

http://otbva.com/forum/showpost.php?...7&postcount=38

it's axiomatically disturbing to us but i guess it sometimes sees good results. mast heel turned on one girl during the world cup (HOW DARE AMERICANS LIKE FOOTBALL!!) and she was concerned that he would reveal what private things she had sent him. now it makes sense (he reassured her he would never leak anything, what a gentleman). also re: mariah's ask.fm who the fuck is seeing mast's comments about this??
        God I hate this cunt. Anyone who defends him is just as bad.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/a...st-cancer.html

mast battled and successfully defeated cancer itt

Comment

50 want to feed his niggaz
            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by MCVeteran View Post
              Spade there's zero chance you're gainfully employed.

I can't even imagine how much time this has taken you.

God I miss rapmusic forums.
              I remember you from rapmusic calling emceegoddess' mother and harassing her. You also spent every day for weeks posting about his virginity.

That shit was all around cringe-worthy and exposed your own self as having way too much time on your hands.

Now go collect old pictures of you standing near random girls and post them here to prove you "have a life".

Comment

rabbit hole going deep af itt
                Originally posted by SockFucker
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
                  Now go collect old pictures of you standing near random girls and post them here to prove you "have a life".

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Since a few people have asked, y'all need to understand, I can't post them. I don't have them. You don't really save those photos, you delete the message and hope to god you get a head injury so bad you never remember it again. I will be shocked if anyone saved some. I'm sorry but I don't have them.

All I can say is I'm less shocked about his k-pop obsession.

Comment

Comment

Otbva i fuckin love use
                        We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                          What an awkward cunt.

Is he having a stroke here?

Comment

Direct Edition News 26/07/10 - YouTube

he twitches like judge

Direct Edition News 12/07/10 - YouTube

Comment

i lmao second vid never fails to make me

Comment

He looks like he's in stage 5 chemo

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X