DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

edit ed
    Last edited by R.J.; September 6, 2014, 06:43 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

Originally posted by R.J. View Post
      I joined this site solely because I heard the news on this guy. he was permabanned from another site, (KMC Forums), for being a whiny, trolling little bitch. I've known of him for around 8 years and I always knew something was off with him, but underage girls? Needless to say I was stunned. I feel for his GF.
      Yeah, from what we understanding posting this thread on KMC will get you banhammered as well, so presumably he still has a friend in the mods there.

His GF is aware of this thread and if she hasn't dumped him after all this she needs an intervention.
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

lol, he doesn't want a gf - he's a sex addict

he just needs that girl so he has a lifeline to pretending he's not a complete scumbag

Comment

yeah, read what i wrote - he doesn't want a gf..... he's a sex addict

Comment

you know he had more fun pretending to be a girl and talking about being anyone but david masters than he did on that "date" with a real person- ijs

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
              lol, he doesn't want a gf - he's a sex addict

he just needs that girl so he has a lifeline to pretending he's not a complete scumbag
              This is a fair point although I wouldn't say he's a sex addict per se but he has an addiction towards sexual perversion. Whether it's because he had a repressive upbringing or whether it's a side-effect of depression, that he has to debase and degrade himself to get aroused, I couldn't say. But the anger at how badly the BDSM scene is represented in "50 Shades" really rings alarm bells now.
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

you obviously read this thread, Mast, and your heart surely races and sinks as it continues

but isn't that shame and adrenaline not too far off from the rush you got as a sex predator?

you want this

your identity slip tweet was a cry for discovery and punishment

admit that to yourself David, you made yourself get exposed because the stress in your soul wanted a higher level of shame and isolation

Comment

i wonder how much this guy thinks he hates you, Spade

Comment

lol, only kidding w/ all the psychobabble

am just buying time til this photoshop of Mast in a bra teaching hip hop history to 15 year olds can upload fml . . .

Comment

£2 paypalled to the first person to find Mast's Fetlife profile.

Comment

@Mast - Diz vs Cass, who u got chief?

Comment

edit ed
                          Last edited by R.J.; September 6, 2014, 06:43 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

what an exposal

smh at this disgusting creep
                            Originally posted by Penguin
                            the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                            Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                            so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

anyone reading this thread who has been harassed by him should contact authorities imo so he doesn't continue with his nefarious conduct
                              Originally posted by Penguin
                              the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                              Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                              so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                                I joined this site solely because I heard the news on this guy. he was permabanned from another site, (KMC Forums), for being a whiny, trolling little bitch. I've known of him for around 8 years and I always knew something was off with him, but underage girls? Needless to say I was stunned. I feel for his GF.
                                Yeah, from what we understanding posting this thread on KMC will get you banhammered as well, so presumably he still has a friend in the mods there.

His GF is aware of this thread and if she hasn't dumped him after all this she needs an intervention.
                                Yup, he still has a mod friend there. She's a cunt, she hates me. Someone started a thread there about this and BAM, it got nuked quick fast in a hurry.

His GF is actually a nice gal (she's my ex lol), dunno what she's thinking if this is all true. Grapevine tells me he is saying he is being set up, that someone is out to get him.
                                She's not the one deleting the threads, he was begging Imp.
                                AC deleted his facebook, and now he's made a sock on KMC (ACACAC) & is watching the new members list. He's still claiming all the information in this thread is fake

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X