DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

organik hired kingfly to run his battle pedo twitter acct
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

for a second i felt bad for dude on account of him having obvious issues with his sexuality and sexual identity- but my pity quickly turned to disgust. This dude is a straight up predator. Doesn't get more pathetic than a comic obsessed pedo.
      http://otbva.com/forum/customavatars...tar4495_12.gif

Comment

here's to hoping noa see's him walking around someday and rapes him on principle not knowing any of this
        Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
        And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
        Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Even i wondered if it was me

Comment

Whew...thought he was black for a second. Team Black actually dodged a bullet. Go figure
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

This nigga is so fired from the comic shop once word gets around

bra might off himself forealz
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

One hardy soul arrived as the store opened and staked out his spot for the day, armed with a flask of tea, a packed lunch and a foldout chair. By mid-afternoon we had a sizable crowd forming and set up the queue, which ended up winding round the shop.

The signing itself kicked off with our eager early arriver, pal o’ Gosh! and Saga Superfan David Masters being personally greeted by Fiona who had seen Dave mention his early arrival on Twitter and prepared a special sketch for him on the train into
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Some crazy people out ther la
                  We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

hopefully this hits him where it hurts and isolates him from the comic book community

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      hopefully this hits him where it hurts and isolates him from the comic book community
                      he was a few weeks off makin his break thru as well with that new script he was talkin bout

bino stay crushin dreams like a dream crusher
                      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

I hope he still publishes it tbh

i feel like hitler just died I've got nothing to hate

Comment

if flacco had twitter id make mast look like a normal human

Comment

Damn I always seen Browser posting his tweets never really knew who he was. From what I've read dude coaxed underage girls into sending him nudes on twitter. Dude sounds like a legit predator and the sad shit is you guys may have only exposed one of who knows how many other fake twitters or whatever the weirdo might have.
                            http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

• Has the infamous catfish ever asked for or sent nudes? Any innaproproate conduct that u know of?

all of the above.
                              [MENTION=27854]mariahcee[/MENTION] more juicy deetz plz he deserves it
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                                if flacco had twitter id make mast look like a normal human
                                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X