paywall? nigga gay balls
      mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Originally posted by OTBVA
        did this retard say tax evation

lmao its paypal donations not income
        if OTBVA was a "not for profit" entity,then the donations would be taxable

in all other instances, donations are gifts and not subject to tax (at least in Canadia)

Comment

IANAL but who is?
          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Lol he said anal

Comment

Just donated $69 to access the bootlegs that I won't watch
              <Otbva head>
              Battle rap life haha>

Comment

Originally posted by larry word View Post
                IANAL but who is?
                I<3ANAL

Comment

Originally posted by B'yondinho View Post
                  Lml dam I rly don't know what's going on

Comment

Lil&#39; Wayne - I&#39;m Single [Music Video] - YouTube
                    Originally posted by Bnas
                    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                    Originally posted by Bnas
                    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

you shoulda made a special section for bootlegs and blocked that coz theres some topics i wanna join in the main stage looool

Comment

Originally posted by Milkman45 View Post
                        did this retard say tax evation

lmao its paypal donations not income
                        if OTBVA was a "not for profit" entity,then the donations would be taxable

in all other instances, donations are gifts and not subject to tax (at least in Canadia)
                        How is it a donation when you have no choice to pay in order to veiw its not a donation its a fee

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by Bill Cocoa
                          Originally posted by Splizzy View Post
                          It's not the bootlegs ur paying for. Ul have access permanently so anythin that might be posted in the future will be viewable too
                          Not saying I can't afford to give away 10 bucks to tstrangers. What I'm wondering is this could easily mean extorting more money in the future. Whose to say you won't charge people who paid 10 bucks already again? Where is it written in the Terms and Conditions that this is a one time thing?

Exactly.

Taking your word for it is a joke from a business standpoint (no offense). Luckily I have seen all the battles already but might consider paying if some other PPV catches my interest.

[MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION] is this a multi in your accent nh
                          Bit of a push but could be done
                          Originally posted by SockFucker
                          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                            Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
                            Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                            Originally posted by virtuwop View Post
                            glad he did it i was sick of all the leachers fucking up the site for us daily users /posters couldnt get in so now there like> and the ones t5hat diss the site and would of been let in main stage if they didnt run there pie holes
                            FOH....how many people run site troll the members...nigga live in shadows cause the leagues beefin wit site showin their material for free,bet if they keep the extortion shit goin won't be long before site shut down, how many torrent sites been shut down...majority were paid sites, lmfao fools gonna be in jail for tax evasion...Great Job leacher, for the culture...what battle rapper you ever hear shout out otbva
                            Tax evasion? You're fucking retarded.
                            keep telling yourself that, wouldn't expect captain save a hoe to understand such a complex subject, with over 40, 000 posts I see where you've spent most of your time, mk

It's more than 40,000!
                            Mk mk...its not 40, 000 its over 13, 000 either way still some pathetic shit...

Comment

if 100 people pay 10 $ that's 1000 if you have 1000 subscribers @ 10 $ that's 10, 000$is that a big enough amount to pay taxes on? Next time grown folk talking shut your mouth.Nigga I love my wifes fat ass! Yeast infection? Douche 2 dollars, problem solved...Ill spend 2 $ on my wifes pussy before I would on a site that produces 90 percent free content.
                              You think the site is making 10k from this? You're a fucking idiot. Also broke.
                              Nigga who the fuck even keeps talkin to u or mentioning you? Starvin for fuckin attention....don't you have family/job anything other than this fuckin site..do believe otbva made $ off the fuckery maybe not 10 k, and when you don't include it in terms and conditions who to say won't charge again and again...U said u in NY? What address? Ill send you some chapstick and knee pads for all your dicksuckin....retired spitter? Cause can't swallow the truth, lmfao...u a bitch ass nerd...proteam on how many sites trollin you a bitch ass nigga/nerd

Comment

if 100 people pay 10 $ that's 1000 if you have 1000 subscribers @ 10 $ that's 10, 000$is that a big enough amount to pay taxes on? Next time grown folk talking shut your mouth.Nigga I love my wifes fat ass! Yeast infection? Douche 2 dollars, problem solved...Ill spend 2 $ on my wifes pussy before I would on a site that produces 90 percent free content.
                                You think the site is making 10k from this? You're a fucking idiot. Also broke.
                                Nigga who the fuck even keeps talkin to u or mentioning you? Starvin for fuckin attention....don't you have family/job anything other than this fuckin site..do believe otbva made $ off the fuckery maybe not 10 k, and when you don't include it in terms and conditions who to say won't charge again and again...U said u in NY? What address? Ill send you some chapstick and knee pads for all your dicksuckin....retired spitter? Cause can't swallow the truth, lmfao...u a bitch ass nerd...proteam on how many sites trollin you a bitch ass nigga/nerd
                                this motherfucker is still going? lmao you really care this much about seeing some fucking bootlegs? what a fraggle.
                                http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X