y the fuck u so angry?
    Cuz u tryna play niggas...

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Originally posted by Milkman45 View Post
      Originally posted by OTBVA
      did this retard say tax evation

lmao its paypal donations not income
      if OTBVA was a "not for profit" entity,then the donations would be taxable

in all other instances, donations are gifts and not subject to tax (at least in Canadia)

Who's that in ur avy?

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless
        I would have rather been black than an orphan
        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

^
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by isgod View Post
            Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
            Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
            if 100 people pay 10 $ that's 1000 if you have 1000 subscribers @ 10 $ that's 10, 000$is that a big enough amount to pay taxes on? Next time grown folk talking shut your mouth.Nigga I love my wifes fat ass! Yeast infection? Douche 2 dollars, problem solved...Ill spend 2 $ on my wifes pussy before I would on a site that produces 90 percent free content.
            You think the site is making 10k from this? You're a fucking idiot. Also broke.
            Nigga who the fuck even keeps talkin to u or mentioning you? Starvin for fuckin attention....don't you have family/job anything other than this fuckin site..do believe otbva made $ off the fuckery maybe not 10 k, and when you don't include it in terms and conditions who to say won't charge again and again...U said u in NY? What address? Ill send you some chapstick and knee pads for all your dicksuckin....retired spitter? Cause can't swallow the truth, lmfao...u a bitch ass nerd...proteam on how many sites trollin you a bitch ass nigga/nerd
            this motherfucker is still going? lmao you really care this much about seeing some fucking bootlegs? what a fraggle.
            Not really, seen bootlegs multiple times couple were on youtube, all where on some site coli? (Not sure site full name) was members for two yrs basically kicked out for no money/not enough posts...its explained cuz everyone ran to site and crashed but whole site runs fine, just not main stage...member of other sites but this was a 1 stop shop, a fraggle? WTF u from? U another 1 of these brit faggots more concerned about american battle culture and ignore your own countrys? All bout the culture and don't support your own...Thats y u trolls are the leaches argue n fighting over material you had notthing to do with n want $ for it? Dumb Nigga

Comment

Bombs Over Baghdad

Comment

yo why cant i see smilies?

Comment

How do u insure u won't get banned for no reason after u pay? I had an account in good standing for 2 years got locked out of my acct. Sent several e-mails never got a reply and was forced to make a new acct. For no reason. If I pay the money to access the site what's prevents this from occurring again.

Comment

Just donated for the culture
                    I was thinking more like Clips,
                    Goodz, Conceited, Hollow, maybe Rex
                    they said �Rich"
                    ain�t this a bitch? I don't even remember saying "yes"�

Comment

.sigh

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by Bill Cocoa
                        Originally posted by Splizzy View Post
                        Originally posted by OTBVA
                        It's not the bootlegs ur paying for. Ul have access permanently so anythin that might be posted in the future will be viewable too
                        Not saying I can't afford to give away 10 bucks to strangers. What I'm wondering is this could easily mean extorting more money in the future. Whose to say you won't charge people who paid 10 bucks already again? Where is it written in the Terms and Conditions that this is a one time thing?

Exactly.

Taking your word for it is a joke from a business standpoint (no offense). Luckily I have seen all the battles already but might consider paying if some other PPV catches my interest.

[MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION] is this a multi in your accent nh
                        lmao eurgh spit that shit to dna iirc

Comment

if 100 people pay 10 $ that's 1000 if you have 1000 subscribers @ 10 $ that's 10, 000$is that a big enough amount to pay taxes on? Next time grown folk talking shut your mouth.Nigga I love my wifes fat ass! Yeast infection? Douche 2 dollars, problem solved...Ill spend 2 $ on my wifes pussy before I would on a site that produces 90 percent free content.
                          Nigga who the fuck even keeps talkin to u or mentioning you? Starvin for fuckin attention....don't you have family/job anything other than this fuckin site..do believe otbva made $ off the fuckery maybe not 10 k, and when you don't include it in terms and conditions who to say won't charge again and again...U said u in NY? What address? Ill send you some chapstick and knee pads for all your dicksuckin....retired spitter? Cause can't swallow the truth, lmfao...u a bitch ass nerd...proteam on how many sites trollin you a bitch ass nigga/nerd
                          this motherfucker is still going? lmao you really care this much about seeing some fucking bootlegs? what a fraggle.
                          Not really, seen bootlegs multiple times couple were on youtube, all where on some site coli? (Not sure site full name) was members for two yrs basically kicked out for no money/not enough posts...its explained cuz everyone ran to site and crashed but whole site runs fine, just not main stage...member of other sites but this was a 1 stop shop, a fraggle? WTF u from? U another 1 of these brit faggots more concerned about american battle culture and ignore your own countrys? All bout the culture and don't support your own...Thats y u trolls are the leaches argue n fighting over material you had notthing to do with n want $ for it? Dumb Nigga
                          fraggles are an american thing you know.....
                          http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Ps that so called donating account has to have name associated with it, maybe KOTD never sued because they were free and had nothing to gain from a lawsuit...not anymore! Ever google? Copyright laws are on internet...can someone plz show me law statute where its legal to sale copyright material? Why I got friend that got arrested for selling bootleggs....But can't tell these battle trolls shit, they are all experts and everybody else full of shit

Comment

Ps that so called donating account has to have name associated with it, maybe KOTD never sued because they were free and had nothing to gain from a lawsuit...not anymore! Ever google? Copyright laws are on internet...can someone plz show me law statute where its legal to sale copyright material? Why I got friend that got arrested for selling bootleggs....But can't tell these battle trolls shit, they are all experts and everybody else full of shit
                              yawn. nobody is paying for bootlegs.they are paying to access a section of a forum. your pussy is moist man.
                              http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

fraggles are an american thing you know.....
                                Obviously I didn't, lol.First time even heard it, lame as fuck tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X