Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Originally posted by isgod View Post
    Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
    Ps that so called donating account has to have name associated with it, maybe KOTD never sued because they were free and had nothing to gain from a lawsuit...not anymore! Ever google? Copyright laws are on internet...can someone plz show me law statute where its legal to sale copyright material? Why I got friend that got arrested for selling bootleggs....But can't tell these battle trolls shit, they are all experts and everybody else full of shit
    yawn. nobody is paying for bootlegs.they are paying to access a section of a forum. your pussy is moist man.
    If they r paying to access forum, was free wk ago n didn't start chargin till bootleggs dropped..first nobody thought another site would upload bootleg battles, several did...OTBVA is a pimp cause I ain't ever seen so many hoes stick up for a niggas bullshit
    nobody here cares if a single person watches one battle.they are simply closing that section to non paying members because it crashes the site everytime an event happens.
    1st time shit happen since 2 yrs I've been member
    yes because people have finally had enough of not being able to access the site we use all the time because of people who do not even use the site coming on and crashing it...... not a single bootleg has been sold on this site. the battle leagues will probably be glad because far less people will now see the bootlegs lol
    How bout the setup tweets...just stop sayin all bout the culture, all bout money...and leagues I can assure you don't appreciate posting promoters tweets between other battle mcs setting up another artist, that so happen to b on fuse tv associated with shady records"total slaughter"

Comment

We're trying to preserve the culture bob chill
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Ps that so called donating account has to have name associated with it, maybe KOTD never sued because they were free and had nothing to gain from a lawsuit...not anymore! Ever google? Copyright laws are on internet...can someone plz show me law statute where its legal to sale copyright material? Why I got friend that got arrested for selling bootleggs....But can't tell these battle trolls shit, they are all experts and everybody else full of shit
        yawn. nobody is paying for bootlegs.they are paying to access a section of a forum. your pussy is moist man.
        If they r paying to access forum, was free wk ago n didn't start chargin till bootleggs dropped..first nobody thought another site would upload bootleg battles, several did...OTBVA is a pimp cause I ain't ever seen so many hoes stick up for a niggas bullshit
        nobody here cares if a single person watches one battle.they are simply closing that section to non paying members because it crashes the site everytime an event happens.
        1st time shit happen since 2 yrs I've been member
        yes because people have finally had enough of not being able to access the site we use all the time because of people who do not even use the site coming on and crashing it...... not a single bootleg has been sold on this site. the battle leagues will probably be glad because far less people will now see the bootlegs lol
        How bout the setup tweets...just stop sayin all bout the culture, all bout money...and leagues I can assure you don't appreciate posting promoters tweets between other battle mcs setting up another artist, that so happen to b on fuse tv associated with shady records"total slaughter"
        you know those were fake right? your an idiot. and where at any fucking point did i say anything about the culture? lol
        http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Ban bob

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post
            Ban bob

Comment

Bob might be the lamest dude out there
              Look how frazzled he's getting over $10

Comment

Add BOB to chat so we can mock him for how retarded he is in real time
                I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

• Re: Yo fruitcakes…why i can no view main stage

Originally posted by dee84 View Post
                  fuk OTBVA, WE DONT GIVE A FUK ABOUT YALL NERDS BEING MAD.. THOSE PHONE CUMPUTER HACKER NERDS GOT LUSHONE AND DIZASTER TWEETS ABOUT SETTING UP THE PUNCH SITUATION.....
                  I guarantee that's it! You have supposed proof of something can potentially get someone killed...that's whythey posted disclaimer about the real nigga haircut post
                  u dont actually believe this do u?
                  http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

on a totally unrelated note why cant we see who repped us anymore?

Comment

you gotta pay 10 bucks for that feature

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
                          ha

Comment

Dj Khaled-Brown Paper Bag money - YouTube
                            Originally posted by Bnas
                            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                            Originally posted by Bnas
                            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

B.O.B stop bitching and pay the 10 ya broke bitch
                              the first battle ya watch boom 10 just paid it self
                              :bang:
                              chinese food: $16.75
                              delivery charge: $3
                              tip for driver: $5.25
                              realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
                                rele tawk chowe me da munneyyyyyyyy

Comment

Top Active Users