X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
    Originally posted by virtuwop View Post
    glad he did it i was sick of all the leachers fucking up the site for us daily users /posters couldnt get in so now there like> and the ones t5hat diss the site and would of been let in main stage if they didnt run there pie holes
    FOH....how many people run site troll the members...nigga live in shadows cause the leagues beefin wit site showin their material for free,bet if they keep the extortion shit goin won't be long before site shut down, how many torrent sites been shut down...majority were paid sites, lmfao fools gonna be in jail for tax evasion...Great Job leacher, for the culture...what battle rapper you ever hear shout out otbva
    Tax evasion? You're fucking retarded.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      glad he did it i was sick of all the leachers fucking up the site for us daily users /posters couldnt get in so now there like> and the ones t5hat diss the site and would of been let in main stage if they didnt run there pie holes
      FOH....how many people run site troll the members...nigga live in shadows cause the leagues beefin wit site showin their material for free,bet if they keep the extortion shit goin won't be long before site shut down, how many torrent sites been shut down...majority were paid sites, lmfao fools gonna be in jail for tax evasion...Great Job leacher, for the culture...what battle rapper you ever hear shout out otbva
      Tax evasion? You're fucking retarded.
      keep telling yourself that, wouldn't expect captain save a hoe to understand such a complex subject, with over 40, 000 posts I see where you've spent most of your time, mk

Comment

Main stage is still private for me. What in blue blazes is goin on?

Comment

WAOOOOOO WHAT A FUCKING WAY TO KICK US OUT OTBVA... THATS FUCKING INSANE.. I WILL NEVER VISIT THIS PAGE AGAIN, I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY. FUCK OTBVA... TWEET ABOUT THAT BITCH....

Comment

they troll so what go tell mommie
            extortion wtf its a 1 time fee 10 and u get 1000$ of ppv for ever that other people post it and its just paying for the server to run
            it would cost kotd more money for claims and shit to shut the site down so that shit wont happen cuz
            u the leacher dumb ass LOL@jail for tax evasion. u got jail for wack evasion. ant my falt they to bitch to shout out otvba when most of the view come from here yuea we watch the bootlegs but watch the offical to so tongue ...:seanzo:
            out to u :seanzo:
            chinese food: $16.75
            delivery charge: $3
            tip for driver: $5.25
            realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

LOL@jail for tax evasion. u got jail for wack evasion.
              :jets:

Comment

Originally posted by daceowptain View Post
                you have to donate 10$ to view it now
                its well worth it keeps out all the guest that only come here to overload the site and fuck it for use

Comment

Originally posted by XxBreezyMagicxX View Post
                  WAOOOOOO WHAT A FUCKING WAY TO KICK US OUT OTBVA... THATS FUCKING INSANE.. I WILL NEVER VISIT THIS PAGE AGAIN, I WILL FIND ANOTHER WAY. FUCK OTBVA... TWEET ABOUT THAT BITCH....
                  No don't go!!
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by XxBreezyMagicxX View Post
                    another way by chancing ya name getting 10 off ya mom now u good to go homie

Comment

lol u gotta pay 5$ to post in a pointless fucking thread that won't benefit you. fuck outta here
                      https://33.media.tumblr.com/3a8c3a0b...gb3zo9_250.gif

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                        Originally posted by PiffSmokeNyc View Post
                        Wow sothe fuckery continues...lmao now i cant pop shit to the cheerleaders/urltv dick riders... when a battle or trailer drop.....SMH this sum bullshit... anyone of you mods live in nyc, if so lets shoot a fair one tonight
                        When u make ur way 2 Harlem

Let me know

So I can give ur broke ass 10 bucks

Fuck off till then
                        lets cut the shit...alot of you keyboard thugs need to stop...im not commin to your block you not comming to my block... lets go to "forty duece" and talk this junk on fair ground...if not then leave it be... ya can get these dumb peoples bread...but not me sir...if all you fools gave 10$ to these cats if theres 10,000 people on at a given time lets say half paid...50 g's...Lmao these niggas trying to make a come up

Comment

u been here a while dropping 10 will be cool im sure someone well let u in when they have time first day he ask for people to pay 10 u seen there tru colors out of them some stll bitching lol

Comment

they troll so what go tell mommie
                            extortion wtf its a 1 time fee 10 and u get 1000$ of ppv for ever that other people post it and its just paying for the server to run
                            it would cost kotd more money for claims and shit to shut the site down so that shit wont happen cuz
                            u the leacher dumb ass LOL@jail for tax evasion. u got jail for wack evasion. ant my falt they to bitch to shout out otvba when most of the view come from here yuea we watch the bootlegs but watch the offical to so tongue ...:seanzo:
                            out to u :seanzo:
                            1time fee pussy it was just free the non posting users got fucked...piracy a federal crime in the states mate...you keep telling yourself that nobody will prosecute why you think free music/movie sites be shutdown piratebay hasn't because of extradition laws cause there in sweden.If you'd payed you bout to be out otbva eventually"end of otbva"sad to move on did enjoy site but I enjoy my money more...rmbva/battle fix here I come.OTBVA ill give you 10 $ you microwave that fuckin cat:seanzo:OTBVA:seanzo:

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                              Wow sothe fuckery continues...lmao now i cant pop shit to the cheerleaders/urltv dick riders... when a battle or trailer drop.....SMH this sum bullshit... anyone of you mods live in nyc, if so lets shoot a fair one tonight
                              When u make ur way 2 Harlem

Let me know

So I can give ur broke ass 10 bucks

Fuck off till then
                              lets cut the shit...alot of you keyboard thugs need to stop...im not commin to your block you not comming to my block... lets go to "forty duece" and talk this junk on fair ground...if not then leave it be... ya can get these dumb peoples bread...but not me sir...if all you fools gave 10$ to these cats if theres 10,000 people on at a given time lets say half paid...50 g's...Lmao these niggas trying to make a come up
                              Not going lie bro , I stopped reading @ keyboard thug
                              ESP considering the fact that u the 1 in here wanting 2 meet people 2 fight

Over 10 buck might i add

Just save urself the stress and keep it moving (there's others sites)

And Accept it
                              Battlerap has gotten way 2 expensive 4 u

Comment

you have to donate 10$ to view it now
                                its well worth it keeps out all the guest that only come here to overload the site and fuck it for use
                                Then maybe they should have made it so guests have to register to view content. That diffuses the problem better in my opinion.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X