Originally posted by Bnas
    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
    Originally posted by Bnas
    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

• Re: Right to bare arms &lt;

her rack dope
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

mariah carey been hot since i was a lil kid>>>
        Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

• When I think about it, having a security guard at an elementary school wouldn't effect the kids.

if the security guard smiles and is friendly it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Comment

king john being pissed >>>>>
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Didnt one of your admendments say something about drinkin so use just fucked it off
              or am i thinkin of somthing else
              We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                Originally posted by larry word View Post
                But these gun-control efforts, while noble, would only have a modest impact on the rate of gun violence in America.

Why?

Because it’s too late.

There are an estimated 280 million to 300 million guns in private hands in America—many legally owned, many not. Each year, more than 4 million new guns enter the market. This level of gun saturation has occurred not because the anti-gun lobby has been consistently outflanked by its adversaries in the National Rifle Association, though it has been. The NRA is quite obviously a powerful organization, but like many effective pressure groups, it is powerful in good part because so many Americans are predisposed to agree with its basic message.

America’s level of gun ownership means that even if the Supreme Court—which ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment gives citizens the individual right to own firearms, as gun advocates have long insisted—suddenly reversed itself and ruled that the individual ownership of handguns was illegal, there would be no practical way for a democratic country to locate and seize those guns.
                It's never too late. You don't seize the guns you offer an incentive for turning them in, that's what they did over here. It's not about making guns illegal it's about making sure there's not so easy to obtain.
                i dunno i was just quoting this somewhat interestin article i read last week on it. peep it, its not too long of a read

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...ngle_page=true

i'm personally gonna side with (the now allegedly fake statement issued by) morgan freeman, avoiding the gun lobby bullshit because i guess i'm too tired to argue over shit that ultimately lies in crony capitalism (in other words, so far out of our control that i just don't care to entertain any discussion over federal gun policies because nothing will come of it). donating to mental health programs and research >
                mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Guns can be used to do evil, but guns can also be used to do good. Twelve years ago, in the aftermath of Matthew Shepard’s murder, Jonathan Rauch launched a national movement when he wrote an article for Salon arguing that gay people should arm themselves against violent bigots. Pink Pistol clubs sprang up across America, in which gays and lesbians learn to use firearms in self-defense. Other vulnerable groups have also taken to the idea of concealed carry: in Texas, African American women represent the largest percentage increase of concealed-carry permit seekers since 2000.
                  See that's not "good" to me, it's essentially encouraging vigilantism via lethal force. Like "you're allowed to kill someone if they make you feel threatened". Shit is scary.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                    Guns can be used to do evil, but guns can also be used to do good. Twelve years ago, in the aftermath of Matthew Shepard’s murder, Jonathan Rauch launched a national movement when he wrote an article for Salon arguing that gay people should arm themselves against violent bigots. Pink Pistol clubs sprang up across America, in which gays and lesbians learn to use firearms in self-defense. Other vulnerable groups have also taken to the idea of concealed carry: in Texas, African American women represent the largest percentage increase of concealed-carry permit seekers since 2000.
                    See that's not "good" to me, it's essentially encouraging vigilantism via lethal force. Like "you're allowed to kill someone if they make you feel threatened". Shit is scary.
                    What about this story? This happened in SA a few months ago:

SAN ANTONIO - A woman is in critical condition after she was stabbed outside her child's school Tuesday morning.

The attack happened around 10:00 a.m. Tuesday outside the Bonham Academy on St. Mary's Street. Teresa Barron, 38, had just dropped off her child at the school when the child's father showed up, and the two got into an argument. The child's father, 38-year-old Roberto Barron allegedly then stabbed the woman several times in the upper body and neck area.

Police say a bystander who happened to be a concealed handgun license holder pulled his weapon and ordered Barron to drop the knife. Barron surrendered and was taken into custody by the bystander and a school district officer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fuck off idiot, back to the piss

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Yes one example of guns being good disproves all the statistic, school shootings etc
                        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

yea men were spending weeks pay for a weekend of drinking instead of feeding their families, government learned from bootleggers how to actually make money off the stuff and brought it back a few years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Herrera
                            nothing wrong with our own stupidity condemning us
                            Actually not the worst point I've seen lol. "We're idiots, if we shoot ourselves it's our own fault". Can't really argue with it

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

prohibition coincided with the great depression m8, plus it was mostly those religious wacks saying alcohol ruined families etc and eventually got enough political pull to enact it.
                              Once they realized its better to let the states decide and that the tax revenues would benefit the economy they repealed it.

Comment

smh @ this being a pro-sleeveless rally

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X