Right to bare arms <

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Right to bare arms &lt;

gambling is illegal in half the states in the USA, but niggas are allowed to own ak47s like it aint no thang.

makes sense.
    Originally posted by Fleekan
    @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
      Not to mention it would be extremely easy for criminals and gangs to attain firearms considering some of America's communities and the fact it borders Mexico
      The criminals/gangs aren't the main problem it's the regular people like this moron who are the ones you've got to worry about. Gangs and shit are always going to have weapons that the rest of us don't, even over here. That's a separate issue for law enforcement to deal with.

What we don't have over here is the worry that our neighbour who for some reason has 17 assault rifles "for protection" finds his wife in bed with another guy or whatever and decides to go walking around the street unloading on anyone he sees to make himself feel better.

I mean would you feel comfortable living next door to Dissident knowing he owns guns lol
      You cannot seperate criminal orginzations in America considering the amount they actually have. you understate the abject poverty a shitload of american places are in. its as retarded as comparing america to denkmark. even when living in a shit neihgbourhood comparatively the only 'gangs' that i'm subjected to are tuny groups of arab or islander youth

and what a shit arguement, the vast majority of gun owners (the non-criminimals) are responsible individiuals who wont go gun down a bunch of toddlers nor react to seeing their wife cehating on them by shooting someone, and assult rifles are already highly regulated in the the US

and crime INCREASED when gun control was introduced into Australia. again Proteam, there are tradeoffs and costs. its not a simple matter of introduce laws to take away guns> happines
      Originally posted by Craig
      "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Herrera
        prohibition preceded the depression by 10 years

no amount of you sourcing wikipedia will make you correct
        lmao i dont need wiki, history was the only class i payed attention in.

Great depression started late 1920s, prohibition was the early 1920s, both ended in the 1930s. nice try fucknuts.

Comment

Show fucking facts don't say shit like "crime has increased" and make me google it to prove or disprove it. Prove your arguments. So has immigration, so has the population, gun crime has reduced 50% but apparently that means nothing.

You cannot seperate criminal orginzations in America considering the amount they actually have. you understate the abject poverty a shitload of american places are in. its as retarded as comparing america to denkmark. even when living in a shit neihgbourhood comparatively the only 'gangs' that i'm subjected to are tuny groups of arab or islander youth
          What is Denkmark? Where did I mention Denmark? No one compared America to anything, I said the criminals aren't the ones that you have to worry about it's the regular idiots getting guns handed out to them like candy.

The woman who owned the guns who killed all those kids was a "responsible" gun owner. She copped one in the head for her troubles.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

ya no one ever went into a school with gambling and shot 27 littel kids.

if ya dont trust people in society to gamble responsibly for the most part how the fuck can you trust people with guns?
            Originally posted by Fleekan
            @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Wait I literally have no idea what any of this..

You cannot seperate criminal orginzations in America considering the amount they actually have. you understate the abject poverty a shitload of american places are in.
              Means in regard to what I said. How did I seperate criminal organizations? What has poverty got to do with it

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by winsor View Post
                gambling is illegal in half the states in the USA, but niggas are allowed to own ak47s like it aint no thang.

makes sense.
                this is a misconception, most US states heavily regulate assault rifles and they outright ban machineguns. and they ban a lot of features of military grade assault rifles- automatic specifically
                Originally posted by Craig
                "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Oh well you can't get a machine gun so everyone's safe. Dodged a bullet on that one. Gonna start calling you FleeJohn

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                    prohibition preceded the depression by 10 years

no amount of you sourcing wikipedia will make you correct
                    lmao i dont need wiki, history was the only class i payed attention in.

Great depression started late 1920s, prohibition was the early 1920s, both ended in the 1930s. nice try fucknuts.

once again you are wrong

not gonna argue about something i know in and out and am certified in with a high school grad
                    says im wrong-wont say how im wrong

nice try fag.

Comment

Loool good one. I know why youre upset though, [MENTION=5129]battlesrock1[/MENTION] is 20mins from knockin ya out the playoffs. You'll cool off in a few days..

Comment

Here's some statistics for you [MENTION=4622]Fleekan[/MENTION]. Note 1996 is when the gun laws came into place

Break-ins have been cut by about half since 1996;

Car theft has dropped by about 61 per cent over the past decade;

The overall number of violent crimes decreased in 2010 except for the offence of kidnapping and abduction;

Of the five categories of violent crime, four recorded a drop in the number of victims between 2009 and 2010 – homicide, assault, sexual assault and robbery;

There has been a 27 per cent drop in the number of homicides between 1996 and 2010, with a drop of 11 per cent between 2009 and 2010;

The number of victims of robbery in 2010 is the lowest on record since 1996, with 14,582 victims. Robbery victim numbers peaked in 2001 with 26,591 victims;

Assault rates decreased from 801 per 100,000 people in 2009 to 766 per 100,000 in 2010;

In 2010, there were 17,757 recorded sexual assaults, down from 18,807 the previous year;

The rate of fraud victimisation dropped by 11 per cent from 2009 to 2011 and, since peaking in 1998-99, has declined by 35 per cent;

http://www.ministerhomeaffairs.gov.a...Australia.aspx

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

and crime INCREASED when gun control was introduced into Australia.
                          Over the last ten financial years, the crime rate per 100,000 population has decreased by 18.4%.

http://apo.org.au/research/crime-statistics-20112012

Edit: That's just for Victoria actually, looking for nation-wide.

http://www.aic.gov.au/media_library/...008/fig012.png

In 2007, the rate was 1.3 per 100,000, the lowest recorded (since 1996).

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

in america, crime rates among people with concealed carry permits are lower than those of police officers

lmbo
                            mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

I'd imagine there's a lot less people with concealed carry permits (likely old people too) than there are police officers, but anyway this is all besides the point. I think the actual message is being lost, and that is restriction not removal/banning. If people need guns to compensate for something then fine, but don't just walk in, put your name down, go through a half assed background check and 2 weeks later you've got a gun. It should be harder than that nh.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

As long as you dont have a criminal record and no one in your immediate family has a history of mental health issues then you should be able to get what you want when it comes to hand guns, rifles, shotguns.

But for things like machine guns it should be alot harder and more extensive qualifications and you should have reasonable needs to aquire them (whatever they may be) Like if you live in the mountains or very wilderness areas and have to deal with coyotes, bobcats, bears etc. Since they roll in packs and are dangerous.

just my hillbilly opinion.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X