Clear All

• Re: Right to bare arms &lt;

Comment

DEAD @ kj in the piss

Comment

can't we all just get a shlong?

Jimmy Fallon, Mariah Carey & The Roots: "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (w/ Classroom Instruments) - YouTube
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

?uestlove goin the fuck in i'm dyin

Dallas Realtor

Comment

KJ:killer dominated toddlers

Tag maker step forward for rep

Dallas Realtor

Comment

make guns very hard to acquire along with an extensive background, psychological and what have you

also assault rifles need to be banned from citizens.. no reason to have an AK47 in your crib as cool as it maybe

RIP

Comment

fucking deasd @ the tag those kids hated freedom

i know thats wrong but lol

Comment

Originally posted by larry word View Post
                  But these gun-control efforts, while noble, would only have a modest impact on the rate of gun violence in America.

Why?

Because it’s too late.

There are an estimated 280 million to 300 million guns in private hands in America—many legally owned, many not. Each year, more than 4 million new guns enter the market. This level of gun saturation has occurred not because the anti-gun lobby has been consistently outflanked by its adversaries in the National Rifle Association, though it has been. The NRA is quite obviously a powerful organization, but like many effective pressure groups, it is powerful in good part because so many Americans are predisposed to agree with its basic message.

America’s level of gun ownership means that even if the Supreme Court—which ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment gives citizens the individual right to own firearms, as gun advocates have long insisted—suddenly reversed itself and ruled that the individual ownership of handguns was illegal, there would be no practical way for a democratic country to locate and seize those guns.
                  It's never too late. You don't seize the guns you offer an incentive for turning them in, that's what they did over here. It's not about making guns illegal it's about making sure there's not so easy to obtain.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
                    Not to mention it would be extremely easy for criminals and gangs to attain firearms considering some of America's communities and the fact it borders Mexico
                    The criminals/gangs aren't the main problem it's the regular people like this moron who are the ones you've got to worry about. Gangs and shit are always going to have weapons that the rest of us don't, even over here. That's a separate issue for law enforcement to deal with.

What we don't have over here is the worry that our neighbour who for some reason has 17 assault rifles "for protection" finds his wife in bed with another guy or whatever and decides to go walking around the street unloading on anyone he sees to make himself feel better.

I mean would you feel comfortable living next door to Dissident knowing he owns guns lol

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

With or without guns in the equation I'd probs move

Dallas Realtor

Comment

too late to go back to swords now

people must die by gunfire

Comment

people have guns to protect themself from people who have guns to protect themself from people who have guns.....

only in america
                          Originally posted by Fleekan
                          @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Originally posted by winsor View Post
                            people have guns to protect themself from people who have guns to protect themself from people who have guns.....

only in america
                            they all wanna be cowboys an that , turn america into the wild wild west, the fuckin homos
                            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Its always fuckin pure farts who do this shit thats why shit.like this doesnt happen over here coz they would have to use somthing like a knife and chances r they would get the shit kick out of them
                              but u put a gun in the worst fags.hands hes.more or less god
                              We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

shit I was thinkin' about buying a gun..

Im so white/male/american right now
                                1 word to describe my knife game. Yoshimitsu.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X