Right to bare arms <

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you really think armed security at a school is gonna respond quickly enough to stop a classroom from gettin shot up if someone tries to do so? even in prison it takes 30 seconds to a minute for intervention, more than enough time for multiple people to die, how quick you think a glorified "school resource officer" is gonna respond?

people that commit mass murders like this are exclusively mentally ill, why not put money toward helping the mentally ill and making gun laws more strict?

anyone thats saying that America needs to take the guns away from its citizens is overreacting as well. most gun owners are responsible people who understand how guns should be handled and use their weapons for sport, hunting, or protection. and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as people are actually responsible with and understand their weapons.

Comment

• also there's a difference between security at a school and bodyguards

Comment

• Re: Right to bare arms &lt;

secure and bodygaurd my dick bitch
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

King John thinking a 5-10 y/o kid isn't affected mentally by having security in their daily environment might be the single dumbest fucking remark I have read in my life
          Originally posted by frank rizzo
          yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

lmao @ people thinkin 5-10 year olds are thinking about anything but their friends around them and lunch and recess while @ school.

Comment

stopped reading at "I"

jackass
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

like short sleevez i bare armz

:jaynerd:
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                Originally posted by Bnas
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

I'm done with this

King John I hope your family gets shot to death
                  yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

at least they'd die knowing you were there to protect them since u got gunz

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                      I'm done with this

King John I hope your family gets shot to death
                      I wish nothing but the best for you and your family and hope yall live long and prosperous lives.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wtf don't take guns away just put people with more guns in schools so they can shoot people who try this stuff, with their guns that they're still allowed to have. Guns guns guns christ this board sufferin from small dick syndrome that big ass shotgun isn't fooling anyone

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

But these gun-control efforts, while noble, would only have a modest impact on the rate of gun violence in America.

Why?

Because it’s too late.

There are an estimated 280 million to 300 million guns in private hands in America—many legally owned, many not. Each year, more than 4 million new guns enter the market. This level of gun saturation has occurred not because the anti-gun lobby has been consistently outflanked by its adversaries in the National Rifle Association, though it has been. The NRA is quite obviously a powerful organization, but like many effective pressure groups, it is powerful in good part because so many Americans are predisposed to agree with its basic message.

America’s level of gun ownership means that even if the Supreme Court—which ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment gives citizens the individual right to own firearms, as gun advocates have long insisted—suddenly reversed itself and ruled that the individual ownership of handguns was illegal, there would be no practical way for a democratic country to locate and seize those guns.
                          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Not to mention it would be extremely easy for criminals and gangs to attain firearms considering some of America's communities and the fact it borders Mexico
                            Originally posted by Craig
                            "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

i like guns.

Comment

guns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                i smoke mids

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X