Bodied Premiere tonight. Secret card. Eminem vs Dizaster 1 round Promo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bodied Premiere tonight. Secret card. Eminem vs Dizaster 1 round Promo?

i dont doubt it was groundbreaking for its time but the plot is not realistic, a bunch of 50s white dudes arent gonna let some wop walk for a murder he clearly committed. film critics tend to sniff their own farts and boyhood has a 100% approval from them when its the worst movie ever made. shawshank top 25 ever
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

.r u talkin about that 3 hour boyhood movie

Comment

indeed

Comment

Do you faggots ever STFU!?

Comment

squid rot aint hip hop

Comment

Can't speak on Boyhood since i haven't gotten around to seeing it as of yet- mostly due to its runtime. Run times doesn't bother me per say it's just sitting through it and you have to be in the mood for that sort of thing- it's different than beige watching a series that you're already into and waiting for a new season to drop sorta thing.

i read many people who hate it and others who love it. Seems to be a vary polarizing type of film. (I do find the premise interesting- which is why i will eventually see it)

Don't get me wrong Shawshank is a good film, even great(I've seen it prob over 10x myself) but i just find too many people championing it over others and that makes it a turn off to a degree. There is just so many other films that doesn't even get mentioned that is on the same level as others if NOT superior.

It's like people who toss The Dark Knight into the GOAT category - not just comic book movie but the best film ever, guarantee it is 80% the same type of people whom only watch summer blockbusters or only comic nerds. You usually can't take none of those people opinions seriously- TDK is a vary flawed film with some memorable moments but has a lackluster ending and feels vary heavy handed. Joker is the only thing holding that film together.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUIDR0TT View Post
                A thread about a battle rap movie, who would of thought people would discuss the topic of movies itt.
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUIDR0TT View Post
                  Nigga ya grandma so gangsta bitch got subwoofers on her walker

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                    Originally posted by Lizman View Post
                    Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                    Heard this movie flopped bad

Rip

URL>>>

The Curse Of Every Nerdbird:

The Haterhamster
                    So many Ls for KOTD. Even Eminem didnt promote the movie. Shit is a desperate move because battle rap desperate. You notice how the movie only had KOTD rappers NO URL battlers. Em was probably like "these clowns trying to vulture off the culture so let me see how far they get with their garbage asses"

But it makes sense because Em praised URL awhile back and he never mentioned KOTD in the praise. Smh... that says alot. But white fans trying to act like KOTD is the better platform. Lmfao
                    you do know that lux, hollow, norbes and smack are all in this movie right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by culture View Post

Rip

URL>>>

The Haterhamster
                      So many Ls for KOTD. Even Eminem didnt promote the movie. Shit is a desperate move because battle rap desperate. You notice how the movie only had KOTD rappers NO URL battlers. Em was probably like "these clowns trying to vulture off the culture so let me see how far they get with their garbage asses"

But it makes sense because Em praised URL awhile back and he never mentioned KOTD in the praise. Smh... that says alot. But white fans trying to act like KOTD is the better platform. Lmfao

You do know Japanese people were in the Last Samurai? And Black people were in The Help? Fug-outta here....

Comment

Originally posted by The_One_Mind View Post

Rip

URL>>>

The Haterhamster

You do know Japanese people were in the Last Samurai? And Black people were in The Help? Fug-outta here....
                        The One Mind making a name for himself. Straight legitimate bodies across OTBVA, undefeated!!!
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

KOTD still got their whole part in this.

Never seen Smack say or Eminem personally care about this lame ass movie. I heard Toronto gave it great reviews because its BASED IN TORONTO.

Dumbass.
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Fidget spinners, Cardi B, and KOTDs Bodied all got something in common.

Comment

The hate for Eminem is hilarious and just reveals those who dont know about rap or hate white rappers.
                              Em far from sucks at rapping anyone that understands rap would never say that shit.

I don't know if his style would fit well with modern battle rap as it's now about punches and not about actual rap ability.
                              It suits someone like Cassidy or Fab more than Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by The_One_Mind View Post

Rip

URL>>>

The Haterhamster

THat dont' make sense. Your point was that NO Smack rappers were involved and you were proven wrong. It was a movie written by Kid Twist so it's logical that he would have more KOTD rappers in there as he would KNOW more KOTD rappers. He got a relationship with KOTD.

Calling KOTD culture vultures in any form shows a very big lack of history.

KOTD is a league formed by battle rappers for battle rappers. It doesn't discriminate on style race or anything if you can battle you can make it in KOTD.

Em did promote the movie. So again you're just speaking out your ass to hate

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X