Bodied Premiere tonight. Secret card. Eminem vs Dizaster 1 round Promo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bodied Premiere tonight. Secret card. Eminem vs Dizaster 1 round Promo?

Eminem and Dr Dre is dropping a soundtrack with unheard verses lmfaooooooooo

Damn another L for battle rap.

I told battle rap to stop dick riding for fame. Smh. Nobody cares about this unless King Los or Meek battle one of these punks (KOTD or URL).
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

http://theboombox.com/eminem-dr-dre-...ed-soundtrack/

Em dont give a fuck for this movie lmfaoooo lol

The day hiphop gives a fuck is when battle rap fans humble themselves and realize Dizaster is garbage. Its called a butterfly effect. When Dizaster retires, hiphop will respect battle rap. But if Diz is still around, it'll only get worse.

Smack is holding battle rap together, reportedly said by Em and Royce. No word about KOTD. LMFAO
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Hollow vs Eminem will be a classic for the ages.

Dizaster got 3-0'd by a via hologram Cassidy, a dead spirit of Eyedea, a blindfolded Locksmith, drunk off the top King Los, non serious Hollow Da Don, a non serious hilarious Porich, a undefeated Cortez, a random 16 year old kid, and etc

White people are the biggest rap idiots aka stan nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizman View Post
          Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
          Heard this movie flopped bad

Rip

URL>>>

The Curse Of Every Nerdbird:

The Haterhamster
          So many Ls for KOTD. Even Eminem didnt promote the movie. Shit is a desperate move because battle rap desperate. You notice how the movie only had KOTD rappers NO URL battlers. Em was probably like "these clowns trying to vulture off the culture so let me see how far they get with their garbage asses"

But it makes sense because Em praised URL awhile back and he never mentioned KOTD in the praise. Smh... that says alot. But white fans trying to act like KOTD is the better platform. Lmfao

Comment

Eminem had more involvement in Total Slaughter than he did with Bodied.

Bizarre alao recalled Eminem said he watches URL more but Diz is ONE of his favorite battlers. But Em said in a interview that Hollow was his personal favorite.

Hollow is mine too ironically.

Comment

Joe Budden Vs Hollow is the greatest battle of all time ranking number one with 2.4 million views on Youtube.

URL is Total Slaughter. KOTD is Bodied. This is streets vs hollywood clowns.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXdsSrb2vbg"]Joe BuDDen vs HoLLow Da DoN - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                  Originally posted by umop apisdn View Post
                  why would em waste his time
                  Mainly cause he put money into producing the movie and wants a return on his investment??

Learn to Hollywood
                  Better way to invest was buying KOTD and nerfing it away from underground.

KOTD is a white platform for white people.

Comment

.im not tryina hate but I was surprised AF when I read the reviews for bodied, don't get me wrong I'm glad these niggas came together to make sumtin like this but I wasn't expecting the non battle fans to love it so much, all of its 1200 seat screenings were sold out in minutes that's fukin nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Efron View Post
                      .im not tryina hate but I was surprised AF when I read the reviews for bodied, don't get me wrong I'm glad these niggas came together to make sumtin like this but I wasn't expecting the non battle fans to love it so much, all of its 1200 seat screenings were sold out in minutes that's fukin nuts
                      lmfaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by blaze View Post
                        as a big battle rap fan for over a decade i got chills that casual people that know little to nothing about battle rap are actually loving the movie man, i love it
                        That's cuz you aren't in tune with the real wave of battle rap... That's like being Japanese and getting excited that Americans liked the movie the Last Samurai.. Movie's go to hollywood for primarily white audiences to fetishize and consume fantasies based in myth or around distortions of indigenous cultures or their histories...you probably the type of simp that gets excited when people go and see the movie The Help. Of course, minorities participate in consumer based illusionment as well... But I could give two f**** that Johnny and Becky who really like the roots and voted democrat....are entertained by some movie with Charlamagne and some battle rappers we like in it...all based around a white character... Fug--outta here with what you talking about... Movies trash...you getting excited about the movie is trash... Battle rap doesn't need corporations, capitalism or its consumers to approve or affirm it....

Comment

Originally posted by The_One_Mind View Post
                          as a big battle rap fan for over a decade i got chills that casual people that know little to nothing about battle rap are actually loving the movie man, i love it
                          That's cuz you aren't in tune with the real wave of battle rap... That's like being Japanese and getting excited that Americans liked the movie the Last Samurai.. Movie's go to hollywood for primarily white audiences to fetishize and consume fantasies based in myth or around distortions of indigenous cultures or their histories...you probably the type of simp that gets excited when people go and see the movie The Help. Of course, minorities participate in consumer based illusionment as well... But I could give two f**** that Johnny and Becky who really like the roots and voted democrat....are entertained by some movie with Charlamagne and some battle rappers we like in it...all based around a white character... Fug--outta here with what you talking about... Movies trash...you getting excited about the movie is trash... Battle rap doesn't need corporations, capitalism or its consumers to approve or affirm it....
                          shut your bitch ass up i bet you just started watching battle rap 2 years ago
                          :darebel:

Comment

Fug-outta here...I am the culture and the culture is me... Haha...you mad? Look at you emotional... you just mad cuz you have no idea what the hell is going on in this world or what's happening around you...or why you get hard and excited when Eminem produces a " cool white college guy gets battle rap" movie primarily for white audiences and KOTD fans...and simp as niggas.... Movies that get you moist: 1. Dangerous Minds, 2. Hard Ball, 3. La la land, 4. The Help, 5. Every movie Quentin Tarantino makes.... You: "I get chills and moist at the thought of white people and casual hip hop listeners being entertained by another white character primary role hippity hop battle rap movie..." Get the fug---outta here witcho "Hillary Clinton voting, Obama was a great president, Rone is top tier, Head Ice would be the best on URL, I get black culture, and am a battle rap expert" hoe ass... uza kno nothing..simp... and you just got Bodied... I heard 100 people went and saw Bodied tonight...get your tissues and lube out...lol

Comment

Fug-outta here...I am the culture and the culture is me... Haha...you mad? Look at you emotional... you just mad cuz you have no idea what the hell is going on in this world or what's happening around you...or why you get hard and excited when Eminem produces a " cool white college guy gets battle rap" movie primarily for white audiences and KOTD fans...and simp as niggas.... Movies that get you moist: 1. Dangerous Minds, 2. Hard Ball, 3. La la land, 4. The Help, 5. Every movie Quentin Tarantino makes.... You: "I get chills and moist at the thought of white people and casual hip hop listeners being entertained by another white character primary role hippity hop battle rap movie..." Get the fug---outta here witcho "Hillary Clinton voting, Obama was a great president, Rone is top tier, Head Ice would be the best on URL, I get black culture, and am a battle rap expert" hoe ass... uza kno nothing..simp... and you just got Bodied... I heard 100 people went and saw Bodied tonight...get your tissues and lube out...lol

LOL!!!!

Welcome!...This is the "O"!

Comment

you're like my bitch when she texts me essays after i give her 1 word replies emotional pussy
                                :darebel:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X