Bodied Premiere tonight. Secret card. Eminem vs Dizaster 1 round Promo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bodied Premiere tonight. Secret card. Eminem vs Dizaster 1 round Promo?

Hey Blaze and One Mind - everyone following the thread is up to speed - you guys for the rest of this beef don't have to quote those long post quotes
    I'm catching a carpel tunnel but it's still good tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
      Hey Blaze and One Mind - everyone following the thread is up to speed - you guys for the rest of this beef don't have to quote those long post quotes
      I'm catching a carpel tunnel but it's still good tbh
      Cool...I got you...

Comment

Originally posted by blaze View Post
        as a big battle rap fan for over a decade i got chills that casual people that know little to nothing about battle rap are actually loving the movie man, i love it
        Ok Blaze it's on you
        Maybe you meant to say you got Chillis like from the restaurant chain while you were reading the thread jk
        I looked at the Instagram in the original post I'm not sure which one I was supposed to click but I think I get the idea

Let me put you young lions up on something

The entertainment business knows about all the money in anything rap related. Hip-hop just beat out rock and pop for top money making music this year.
        The reason they have some obscure Canadian Jews making the battle rap movie? Even when people with money see shows like Empire getting such ratings…?

It's because battle rap is filled with "you're a fag" jokes.
        We already know they have no problem with black males talking about shooting each other .... but anything however small aimed at Jews or gays is a no go in entertainment
        That's why they ruined Michael Jackson for his kick me kike me song and took his album off the shelves.
        That's why the black actor from Greys Anamxy lost his job when they caught him saying faggot

And that's why all the movies that get Oscars are about aids or some shit
        That's why Buju Banton is in jail
        That's why that terrible Will and Grace show always had movie stars like George Clooney making appearances to keep the ratings high

So don't hold your breath

Comment

Originally posted by The_One_Mind View Post
          as a big battle rap fan for over a decade i got chills that casual people that know little to nothing about battle rap are actually loving the movie man, i love it
          That's cuz you aren't in tune with the real wave of battle rap... That's like being Japanese and getting excited that Americans liked the movie the Last Samurai.. Movie's go to hollywood for primarily white audiences to fetishize and consume fantasies based in myth or around distortions of indigenous cultures or their histories...you probably the type of simp that gets excited when people go and see the movie The Help. Of course, minorities participate in consumer based illusionment as well... But I could give two f**** that Johnny and Becky who really like the roots and voted democrat....are entertained by some movie with Charlamagne and some battle rappers we like in it...all based around a white character... Fug--outta here with what you talking about... Movies trash...you getting excited about the movie is trash... Battle rap doesn't need corporations, capitalism or its consumers to approve or affirm it....
          shut your bitch ass up i bet you just started watching battle rap 2 years ago
          Fug-outta here...I am the culture and the culture is me... Haha...you mad? Look at you emotional... you just mad cuz you have no idea what the hell is going on in this world or what's happening around you...or why you get hard and excited when Eminem produces a " cool white college guy gets battle rap" movie primarily for white audiences and KOTD fans...and simp as niggas.... Movies that get you moist: 1. Dangerous Minds, 2. Hard Ball, 3. La la land, 4. The Help, 5. Every movie Quentin Tarantino makes.... You: "I get chills and moist at the thought of white people and casual hip hop listeners being entertained by another white character primary role hippity hop battle rap movie..." Get the fug---outta here witcho "Hillary Clinton voting, Obama was a great president, Rone is top tier, Head Ice would be the best on URL, I get black culture, and am a battle rap expert" hoe ass... uza kno nothing..simp... and you just got Bodied... I heard 100 people went and saw Bodied tonight...get your tissues and lube out...lol
          you're like my bitch when she texts me essays after i give her 1 word replies emotional pussy
          You got Bodied....I destroyed your fake culture vulture simp ass....lol...Your "but I watch battle rap a lot" hoe ass...Your the bitch that "gets chills" and moist when you hear white people, college kids, the Saurus, and suburban blacks went to see a eurocentric battle rap movie. Question...did you get hard when you heard people went to see Stomp The Yard or nah? Fug-outta here....lol..you have nothing to do with our culture...your just a visitor and hoe that gets "chills" when you hear about appropriation..."BUT Hollow and Lux or in the movie".....simp ass lol
          That's cuz you aren't in tune with the real wave of battle rap... That's like being Japanese and getting excited that Americans liked the movie the Last Samurai.. Movie's go to hollywood for primarily white audiences to fetishize and consume fantasies based in myth or around distortions of indigenous cultures or their histories...you probably the type of simp that gets excited when people go and see the movie The Help. Of course, minorities participate in consumer based illusionment as well... But I could give two f**** that Johnny and Becky who really like the roots and voted democrat....are entertained by some movie with Charlamagne and some battle rappers we like in it...all based around a white character... Fug--outta here with what you talking about... Movies trash...you getting excited about the movie is trash... Battle rap doesn't need corporations, capitalism or its consumers to approve or affirm it....
          shut your bitch ass up i bet you just started watching battle rap 2 years ago
          Fug-outta here...I am the culture and the culture is me... Haha...you mad? Look at you emotional... you just mad cuz you have no idea what the hell is going on in this world or what's happening around you...or why you get hard and excited when Eminem produces a " cool white college guy gets battle rap" movie primarily for white audiences and KOTD fans...and simp as niggas.... Movies that get you moist: 1. Dangerous Minds, 2. Hard Ball, 3. La la land, 4. The Help, 5. Every movie Quentin Tarantino makes.... You: "I get chills and moist at the thought of white people and casual hip hop listeners being entertained by another white character primary role hippity hop battle rap movie..." Get the fug---outta here witcho "Hillary Clinton voting, Obama was a great president, Rone is top tier, Head Ice would be the best on URL, I get black culture, and am a battle rap expert" hoe ass... uza kno nothing..simp... and you just got Bodied... I heard 100 people went and saw Bodied tonight...get your tissues and lube out...lol
          you're like my bitch when she texts me essays after i give her 1 word replies emotional pussy
          You got Bodied....I destroyed your fake culture vulture simp ass....lol...Your "but I watch battle rap a lot" hoe ass...Your the bitch that "gets chills" and moist when you hear white people, college kids, the Saurus, and suburban blacks went to see a eurocentric battle rap movie. Question...did you get hard when you heard people went to see Stomp The Yard or nah? Fug-outta here....lol..you have nothing to do with our culture...your just a visitor and hoe that gets "chills" when you hear about appropriation..."BUT Hollow and Lux or in the movie".....simp ass lol

kill yo self

plus, i'm not even white you clown, i've been a battle rap fan since 2002, scribble jam, still got all my smack dvds all up to the jeezy version, battle dvds area, international p's fight klub where nems was like 30-0, fight klub where yung french aka french montana battled "i'll leave a hole in your chest size of reggie miller head" and had battle rap beef with murda mook... all through out the "netcees" area, you know rapmusic.com tournaments where niggas used to upload on soundclick...shit my rapmusic.com account join date is May 6, 2003, letsbeef.com, jumpofftv, etc. i can tell you about all that shit

you dunno shit about me, i'm really a fan of this shit for 15 years...miss me with that "this ours" shit you a goofy crackhead
          Damn...shit man...why didn't you say so before King....

Shit...If I would've known that you have been a fan a whole 15 years and that you actually signed up and registered on internet websites back in 2003 then when you said "I get chills thinking about casual fans that know nothing about battle rap...liking the movie blah blah.." I wouldn't have thought you were a white kno-nothing but instead a non-white maybe black kno nothing simp..

My b King...that's my fault...I should've said you was simp ass negus...

If you truly been in tune with the wave that long since the International P fight klub days...than you of all people should know better... and not fall into the trap of feeling good when certain audiences approve and affirm our indigenous shit....

If your eyes were open and the energy of battle rap flowed through you...you wouldn't give a fuck about Bodied or how audiences perceive it...

It's not for you, me, or us...it's for them and it's for them for a certain reason.

There's a lot of long time "battle rap fans" that start conversations about battle rap like "Smack rappers are always this or that..." Being a fan doesn't mean one's in tune with the wave...

Maybe you once were or maybe you still are but you had a slip up as we all do from time to time when our minds our under this white supremacy system...but get back in tune fam...Bodied aint shit man...
          this faggot still thinks im white this nigga wrote essays and bible verses about me without knowing anything about me, just a random nigga on a message board under an alias...you should write books and publish them on amazon you a good story teller
          You got 4-0'ed...hahaha

My bars were fire and you're a simp gettin "the chills" (you dead ass said "I get the chills"---clown ass cornball fake negus...LMAO

I'm not talking some weird abstract "Race and politiks" shit nigga...I'm talking about our real lives...well not yours...only suburban fake ass negus like you say shit like "your bringing up race and politics." Nigga I'm talkin about real ones day to day hour to hour reality of getting killed and locked nigga. Just cuz you don't know shit about that and have proof you've been on rap websites all day and night makes you think you a real one.

I spoke nothing but factz...and reality...reality to you go's over your head so much that you still over here "Eminems a real live battle rapper so it's okay" and "B/c casual fans liked it means it; is really good for our culture trust me I'm rap.com's first registered user back in 1999 so I'm really authentic"

You fake ass negus...

"I'm Japanese and casual American fans liked the Last Samurai...so that's dope."

"I'm black and casual white culture fans liked The Help...that's so dope."

"Black people that I like were in the movie...so that's dope"

Hahaha...you have nothing in terms of rebuttal....

Projecting no father shit on me...nigga what?? Talking like that I know you grew up in the burbs you fake ass nigga....Not a single negus in the 'hood would ever say no mark ass shit like that "you don't have a father..." a lot of us didn't SO the fuck what...still stylin on yo simp ass with knowledge and bars...

I could give a fuck about those Black Zionists so called "black hebrew israelites" and what they talkin bout...I'm with the real wave but those negus probably know more than you.

Bro...give me your address and I'm send you a box of tissues, The Saga's favorite lotion, and a video of a white person crying and "getting it" during the movie Stomp the Yard...knowing you you might OD on that shit like its BangBros...lmao

You the type that went to school with mostly white people who thought Kid Cudi was a top 5 of all time rapper, that Eminem is one of the greatest of all time, and that Macklemore got the best bars now...

You aint shit...you've always not been shit...now you perpin on the real one's

Fug-outta here...

We have knowledge and consciousness....that's what makes us divine...I'm happy I can demonstrate mine over you know nothing no bars only aggression fake ass commercial battle rap fans...

"But I have receipts that I signed up for a rap website in 2003..."

hahahaa...clown ass negus
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X