Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smack hired trannies for Nome7? Screenshots and Youtube comments lmao

I would put condoms on my hands first.
    Your entire family wishes they made condoms for eyes to protect them from seeing your STD afflicted face you caught from playing smell my butthole with Uncle Pete.

I'll put Vaseline on my whole exposed skin area and duct tape my clothes holes closed and wear level 10 toxin protection goggles to prevent contracting your facial disease while I beat you to a pile of bloody cold sores then enter an anti air pressure decontamination unit for 6 months to free myself from your disease particles and when I get out your whole family will send me christmas cards every year and offer to paint my porch or walk my dog whenever I see them.

Comment

You gotta keep your face soap in a ziplock.

Comment

You're jealous of my glasses cuz you can't wear glasses or it busts open your facial herpe sore on the bridge of your nose and the putrid ooze that comes out will go in your nostrils and infect your nasal cavity and everyone will think you got big bloody boogers but it's even grosser because it's facial herpes so you just walk around not being able to see very well because you can't wear glasses because of your facial herpes.

Comment

I think we've arrived at the root of op's bigotry against transexuals

Comment

I'm on the right.

Comment

Tell your no deodorant wearing goat cheese scented hairy underarmed life partner your bitchass treats as an equal to sew you one of these next time you unsuccessful peace love jah retards are talking about injustice over a organic chai tea listening to some sissy you can relate to rap with a queer message about nothing.

Comment

Your favorite color Earth tone.

Comment

You're concerned about your carbon footprint.

Comment

Wut?

Comment

Loud people make you nervous and you're afraid to try cocaine because you might say something mysogonistic. I can't even spell that bullshit word.

Comment

You've got a call of duty bumper sticker

Comment

Comment

Massagin-this-dick..... biiiioootttcccchhh

Comment

Youre really e Feral

RIP

Comment

Now THAT was too far man

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X