Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smack hired trannies for Nome7? Screenshots and Youtube comments lmao

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    "The tranny is engaged in her surroundings! I wish it wasn't true bro! I like my angry man poetry to be completely heterosexual!"

dead. Get a life.
    lmaoooooo r u a fag bro? damn my bad fam

Comment

Ask [MENTION=24017]TruestTalkofNY[/MENTION] if he feels gay from seeing a dick

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis View Post
        Some very sick people in this thread
        whos sick? the ones who called out this bullshit? or the ones making excuses and defending it?
        i know what a tampon look like, and most respectable females dont like that shit to b noticable

Comment

^^what makes u think that a ring card girl is a "repectable female"?(whatever the hell that is)

watching a simp is just as dissgusting as watching a tranny so i can feel ur pain

Comment

13 calling hoes respectable

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
              Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
              It's a maxi pad virgins.

Oh yeah?
              At least I don't have facial HERPES.

RIP
              GG
              Zip Em Up
              Etc.
              *Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                Lmfaoooooooo

> i get pussy

> i like big girls
                Lmfaaaooo
                Where's your pic tribe called quest listening yarn kuffi coffee shop slam poetry ass sidekick to the forum stars ass mfer

I'll wash your dred locks and make you drink the water after.
                Your Facebook look like poverty and dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                  ^^what makes u think that a ring card girl is a "repectable female"?(whatever the hell that is)

watching a simp is just as dissgusting as watching a tranny so i can feel ur pain
                  u dont know what a respectable female is? and ima simp?
                  yall sum foul niggas

Comment

yall mad bcuz that bitches dick is bigger than yours lmaooooooo
                    pause for u faggitz

Comment

It's still a maxi pad weirdos.
                      One of my balls make a bigger print than that stay free w wings my g.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                        Lmfaoooooooo

> i get pussy

> i like big girls
                        Lmfaaaooo
                        Where's your pic tribe called quest listening yarn kuffi coffee shop slam poetry ass sidekick to the forum stars ass mfer

I'll wash your dred locks and make you drink the water after.
                        Your Facebook look like poverty and dirt.
                        I already do that every day bro it brings me closer to the essence

Comment

It's still a maxi pad weirdos.
                          One of my balls make a bigger print than that stay free w wings my g.
                          i thought it was funny. to each his own lmao

Comment

@99fag post your pic or you're a confirmed coward w facial herpes

I would punch your face and rub my knuckles on your mom's eye and give her your herpes and when she cried she would spread herpes on her face like yours and never cry again and just think of the disappointment of her herpe faced son whenever she got sad enough to cry.

Comment

I would mush your herpe crusted infectious diseased face into the ground until the herpe pus leaked out then sit your baby cousins in it and dump a bag of m&ms on the herpe stain that they would eat because they're dumb because they're related to you while I laughed and posted retarded videos that had nothing to do with the topic on a gay rap battle board in memory of your herpe faced life and when your baby cousins grew up they would have internal herpes and die of internal disgusting blood and gross infections from your facial herpe infection they ate.

Comment

wreckless gets 2 reps for that lmaooooooo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X