Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smack hired trannies for Nome7? Screenshots and Youtube comments lmao

I'm dead at y'all not knowing what a pad is
    Do y'all have dicks? Is that how your dick looks in shorts?

Y'all worry me sometimes lol
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Poon and ad

That's pad!

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
        I'm dead at y'all not knowing what a pad is
        Do y'all have dicks? Is that how your dick looks in shorts?

Y'all worry me sometimes lol
        lmaoooooooooooooooooo that aint no damn pad. that mf hangin to the side. yall niggas man. go watch that battle. 16:13 rex does the teanny angle and that tranny is all invested in the bar laughing n shit

Comment

anyone saying them aint trannies just love url too much. yall will let mfs get a pass for anything

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            The shit you weirdos care about.
            i like battle rap. of course i care if smack has trannies on stage. the denial is real i see lmaooooooo

Comment

yall better reevaluate your girlfriends lmao that aint no pad my G

Comment

Only one way to find out!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                  i like battle rap. of course i care if smack has trannies on stage. the denial is real i see lmaooooooo
                  You're all hype over the video you watch of two dudes, who don't know you exist, reciting angry poetry at each other. But the fact that there might be a transgender person spectating in that same video is where you draw the line? THAT'S the corny part?

Comment

If u wanna see Sydney star vs NOshame at Nome 8 Gimme a hell yeah!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

You're all hype over the video you watch of two dudes, who don't know you exist, reciting angry poetry at each other. But the fact that there might be a transgender person spectating in that same video is where you draw the line? THAT'S the corny part?
                      .......uh......... huh? wtf did i just read

Comment

16:13 the tranny is so invested in the tranny angle. never seen a ring "girl" so invested in a fuckin rap battle lmao

Comment

[MENTION=21359]classick[/MENTION] get in here bro mfs done lost they mind lmao

Comment

Kshine,tranny bulge,Brazil!,Thailand!,URL!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm saying being this worked up over anything involving battle rap is far worse than a tranny being present during battle rap.

Is that plain enough English?

Comment

I'm saying being this worked up over anything involving battle rap is far worse than a tranny being present during battle rap.

Is that plain enough English?
                                all u had to say was you condone it. fine.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X