Clear All

• Re: Smack hired trannies for Nome7? Screenshots and Youtube comments lmao

Keep triple posting imo
    It's gonna convince everybody you don't care and it's not true
    HERPE face

Comment

Whatever you say. lmao

You look like a faggot and we all got the proof with your pic.

sigpic

Comment

choppa's gay friend killing this thread. delete modz asap.

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
          https://twitter.com/9nein9

Oh look I found my twitter !
          Lmao this dude plays 2020 my country and I got 2020 underneath my username !

sigpic

Comment

Guys, let´s not make fun of people with skin-issues. Such problems can really downgrade the quality of your life and make a lot of social interactions challenging. You know, depression, anger and all that; it certainly explains why 9NeiN9 is lashing out so much.

My condolences, buddy- hang in there, I hope you find something that works out.

Comment

Prove it. I know for a fact you can't because it's not true.

On the other hand we have a pic of Wreckless that confirms that he looks like a fag.

Keep trying peasants.

sigpic

Comment

Goddamn. Y'all argue so much!
                They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
                  Goddamn. Y'all argue so much!
                  these url trannies r tearin us apart!!! get it together yall lmao

Comment

I'll post 5 pics of naked women I fucked for every one picture you post of a girl you're touching in any way arm around, holding hands etc. and let's see who's a fag you bitchass nigga.

Keep using "we" this and that for imaginary moral support sissy.
                    I'd end your life bare handed for no reason with glasses on and not even have to push them up after.

I don't even say nigga but I hope you're black and take it the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                      I'll post 5 pics of naked women I fucked for every one picture you post of a girl you're touching in any way arm around, holding hands etc. and let's see who's a fag you bitchass nigga.

I'd end your life bare handed for no reason with glasses on and not even have to push them up after.

Jesus And Muhammed!
                      Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                      Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

I'm black and I don't take it the wrong way. You are tough behind the monitor - but in real life you wouldn't dare open your mouth. Typical white piece of shit ain't nothing new.

You are a fucking 4 eyed faggot.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                          It's a maxi pad virgins.

Oh yeah?
                          At least I don't have facial HERPES.

RIP
                          GG
                          Zip Em Up
                          Etc.
                          *Yawn
                          got damn ! let him live
                          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Wreckless does look like a lowlife faggot. Plus you proved it with your 100 posts in this one topic after your sensitive ass got called out. Literally 100 posts followed as you're looking to get your internet revenge from meemaw's basement. Get a fucking life. And revamp that shitty "is the library open today" swag gtfo

Comment

'Is the library open swag'

....porter?

Comment

My meemaw would beat you and your father up at the same time with just open hand slaps.

He brought the homie from the herpe support site with him I guess. Smh. None of you cold sore bitches can fuck with me in this life. I read one in 5 people got herpes that shit must be tru.

Stick to rmbva where you can suck laugh n stocks dick some more and geek out over cereal. Come over here and try to change your whole tone. You never even been in a fist fight.

"Keep Laugh n Stalk doing interviews. He's the best at them and puts DBD to shame. You can tell the battlers actually enjoy being interviewed by him with his low-profile style, humor, and with how personal he is. I didn't get the sense that these battlers felt pressured to be funny or off-the-wall when interviewed by him.

Other note: Hollow is cool af. But how is this blueberry morning cereal better than French Toast Crunch? I call bs."

Calling another man a nerd foh
                                If a man judged by his enemies I really ain't shit.
                                Other note: kill yourself

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X