And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
    Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

• Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      Originally posted by iLLaDeLph View Post
      I honestly met hollow in jail and was in his pod for a few days. So I guess I more than "met" him cuz we kicked it all the time cuz no one else in there really knew who he was outside of there. I have his number and was hitting him up like once every like 6 months but I haven't in like a year lol
      How does it feel to be gay?
      Gay cuz u think I'm lying ? Lol I've talked about this multiple times on here. I know it's almost unbelievable. But I was in jail for a 2nd DUI for a month. Hollow was in jail for a DUI. In the county I grew up in. He kept shouting out his "pa niggas" when he first got out. I ain't bullshitting tho lol
      I never said anything about not believing you, or that I thought you were lying.
      You're openly admitting to being in jail with one of the gayest, if not the gayest battle rapper. Bragging you got his number, and you were hitting him up. Which leads me to believe you're gay as well.
      Bragging? Not really . Was just chiming in on a conversation with a story that was relatable. But if u wanna keep trying to make it seem like that feel free lol... And I'm def not gay. There's screen shots with me and my gf on this site. Do you have a girlfriend? And if not how long has it been since you've had one or at least gotten laid ? Be honest bro

Comment

I always find it hilarious how people on this site try to speak so low of battle rappers and battle rap in general, while the site is primarily battle rap related. Like if u think these dudes are so corny, then ur even more pathetic for paying that much attention to their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
          I honestly met hollow in jail and was in his pod for a few days. So I guess I more than "met" him cuz we kicked it all the time cuz no one else in there really knew who he was outside of there. I have his number and was hitting him up like once every like 6 months but I haven't in like a year lol
          How does it feel to be gay?
          Gay cuz u think I'm lying ? Lol I've talked about this multiple times on here. I know it's almost unbelievable. But I was in jail for a 2nd DUI for a month. Hollow was in jail for a DUI. In the county I grew up in. He kept shouting out his "pa niggas" when he first got out. I ain't bullshitting tho lol
          You should stop drinking and driving
          I was very reckless up until I was like 22 ... I've grown up a lot since then lmao

Comment

I have a girlfriend. I don't see how that's relevant to your sexual adventures with Hollow. I obviously like battle rap. I do post here quite a bit. Don't know if you could see that. I don't see how you could talk about being pathetic when you're on here practically bragging. Is that a better term? About being in jail for DWI and texting gay battle rappers. To each his own though, I suppose.

Comment

Hard to choose what's worse...

Stalking O-Red In New Jersey
              Texting Dizaster
              Hollering at Hollow Da Don in jail for his number
              Having a phone without a camera
              Visiting Grandma

Comment

Originally posted by YungQuill View Post
                Hard to choose what's worse...

Stalking O-Red In New Jersey
                Texting Dizaster
                Hollering at Hollow Da Don in jail for his number
                Having a phone without a camera
                Visiting Grandma
                Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Comment

What that smiley mean

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                    math posted diz number on twitter and you saved it and you text him? kill yaself
                    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by medium sean View Post
                      I saw Rosenburg Raw in a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything..
                      He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”.
                      I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Raw trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
                      The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter..
                      When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
                      sigpic

Comment

skimmed through rest of thread but wtf did someone really ask hollow for his phone number while they were ion jail together lmao?
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by osmay View Post
                          What really boggles my mind is that yall actually support fake shit lmaooo damn hip hop has changed you fuckin idiots are comparing acting with rapping ??????

Yo e xxx you aint lying tho i got you stay tuned!

The fuck ?

Why not compare acting and rapping
                          Both are forms of entertainment
                          I'm from the street and I actually can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. That hip hop is all in a dream world
                          Trust me
                          Nothing like seeing 40 year olds on the corner looking up 2 people younger than them

Comment

Nothing wrong with having a job IMO
                            I went from selling crack to sweeping floors to running a dog walking company

No lie I made more money legally than illegally

Comment

nigga...you don't have a phone with a camera??? what year is it where you live...1999?

Comment

Crow in here havin his say !!
                                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X