Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Originally posted by osmay View Post
    Nigga you dont know how to fucking read obviously. What fucking phone on this earth doesn't have a camera "dick head"? I said I wish I had a camera following my everyday life that way I dont gotta argue with "dickheads" like you
    Do you have him in your contact's list as "Diz", "Dizaster" or "Bashir"?

Comment

OP plz answer the above question.
      Originally posted by Bohboh
      i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

I honestly met hollow in jail and was in his pod for a few days. So I guess I more than "met" him cuz we kicked it all the time cuz no one else in there really knew who he was outside of there. I have his number and was hitting him up like once every like 6 months but I haven't in like a year lol

Comment

Was forreal like one of the weirdest things that's happened in my life lmao

Comment

Originally posted by iLLaDeLph View Post
            I honestly met hollow in jail and was in his pod for a few days. So I guess I more than "met" him cuz we kicked it all the time cuz no one else in there really knew who he was outside of there. I have his number and was hitting him up like once every like 6 months but I haven't in like a year lol
            How does it feel to be gay?

Comment

Hm did he have a gun, cuz starting pay for armed security here in Boston $20 a hour. And who tf would ask for a pic, put Ur phone on silent no shutter sound.

Comment

Would you still make a thread trying to clown him if you found out he was a real estate agent

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                  Gay cuz u think I'm lying ? Lol I've talked about this multiple times on here. I know it's almost unbelievable. But I was in jail for a 2nd DUI for a month. Hollow was in jail for a DUI. In the county I grew up in. He kept shouting out his "pa niggas" when he first got out. I ain't bullshitting tho lol

Comment

OP confirmed complete faggot.
                    Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Comment

• Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Gay cuz u think I'm lying ? Lol I've talked about this multiple times on here. I know it's almost unbelievable. But I was in jail for a 2nd DUI for a month. Hollow was in jail for a DUI. In the county I grew up in. He kept shouting out his "pa niggas" when he first got out. I ain't bullshitting tho lol
                      You should stop drinking and driving

Comment

Originally posted by osmay View Post
                        I wish i had a fucking camera on me everywhere i went so people could actually believe me lmaooo.... I texted diz good luck vs cassidy and asked him if math was really suing him (yes i still had his number in my phone from when math posted it on twitter)

not even a half hour later i walk into the cvs in my grandmas neighborhood and as soon as i walk in he greets me hello along with one of the girls that works there

i stopped stared at him and busted out laughing thinking i was in a fucking dream lmaoooo i guess he knew i recognized him cuz this nigga walked out to the burger king next door lol

i stand out in the front smoking a cig till he came back ..

He finally came back and walked right pass me i go yo my g excuse me quick
                        question you o red?

He goes yea nods his head shakes my hand then says and i quote " yea yea i work here and shit" then walks right back inside

i texted diz he didn't even believe me lol

any doubts?

Cvs 90th bergenline avenue north bergen nj

obviously i couldn't get a fucking pic
                        Lmao, calls O-Red out for working at CVS, yet OP doesn't have a camera phone himself.

Comment

Hollow jailed for a DUI - news to me tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
                            Hollow jailed for a DUI - news to me tbh
                            He's openly said it in interviews. It was from a long time ago but he never showed up for court so they gave him the maximum for a first DUI. I know people in here hate on him but he's cool as shit tbh. It was weird cuz there was one of my friends I grew up with in there and him and hollow were tight in there and it was just like wtf one of my childhood friends and him are all cool with each other lmao. I swear on anything I love this is not a made up story, I just wouldn't believe someone on here saying this so I don't expect y'all to. It was so fuckin weird cuz I was looking at him like is that hollow? That can't be why the fuck would he be in my county and I asked the dude under me if the dude rapped and he was like yea then screamed over to hollow and we started Chopin it up lol it didn't feel like real life tbh

Comment

I never said anything about not believing you, or that I thought you were lying.
                              You're openly admitting to being in jail with one of the gayest, if not the gayest battle rapper. Bragging you got his number, and you were hitting him up. Which leads me to believe you're gay as well.

Comment

Op says he's not gonna post in this thread again until he gets a photo then proceeds to respond several times WITHOUT a pic to prove his claim. Thread is garbage. OP is garbage

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X