Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Originally posted by osmay View Post
    I SAID I WISH I HAD A CAMERA ON ME AS IN SOMEBODY RECORDing MY EVERY move throughout the day you know like the Truman show?

this nigga just making it worse for himself

Comment

Originally posted by Gravano View Post
      Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
      Gravano >>>>>>>>>>> Karen Gravano

although id still shoot ropes on her face
      pause bro you got the wrong number man

you wouldnt drop mega tons on Karen thoa she a badass mafiosa facefuck the life outta her

Comment

I'm still laughing at this nigga having one-on-none text convos with Diz and truly believing the fantasy world of battle rap is anything more than entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravano View Post
          Gravano >>>>>>>>>>> Karen Gravano

although id still shoot ropes on her face
          pause bro you got the wrong number man

you wouldnt drop mega tons on Karen thoa she a badass mafiosa facefuck the life outta her
          lol real talk , im trying get mario balotelli girl tho hook me up

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh
            i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

O-Red the CVS security guard from Jersey still beat two of Harlem's legends Rex and Clips.

O-Red>>>>>>

Comment

he better be getting paid, cause thats kind of a far drive from newark

Comment

So this unemployed battle rap fan message board poster who saved the phone number of another man on his camera-less phone and texts it occasionally when it was posted online by someone else is on here making fun of a battle rapper for having a job. Is this being addressed at all?

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

So let me get this straight.... I can't text somebody to show love and ask a question but you all could start websites and post millions of threads about every thing about the same person or people whether its their performances their personal lives or dumb ass shit like what if so and so met up with so and so or do you guys ever wonder if conceited ever does a slow it down when he's having sex? Thats all gravy but I ask a question to dizaster and I got no life??

WHY DONT YOU PUSSIES GROW SOME BALLS AND TRY TO DO TEXT OR BETTER YET TELL ALL THESE BATTLE ENTERTAINERS. All the DUMB GAY DISRESPECTFUL SHIT YOU LOVE TO MASTURBATE TO ON THIS SITE

YO PROteamTHAT AVI DENIES YOU ANY RIGHT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY BODY IF I SAW THAT GUY IN PERSON I MAKE HIS GRILL WORST THAN DNA'S YOUD ASK HIM FOR A PICTURE AND IF REX IS AROUND FUCKIN CLOWNS YOU CAN' POST ANYTHING UP HERE WITHOUT THIS MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT. LIKE I SAID ILL HOLLA WHEN I GET THAT PICTURE

Comment

Originally posted by iamsuccess83 View Post
                      my nigga you must be one of the niggas that really believe everything these rappers say in their rhymes. Bro ppl like you give the culture a bad name. since when is it cool to not have a job and depend on selling drugs only? Common sense will tell you that battle rap has no benefits, retirement plans, 401k plans, roth IRA's, etc. That man has a daughter to feed. Instead of clowning him, salute that man because after the cameras are off, real life is steadily moving at god speed. Be glad that man aint robbing your mother or sister, or coming in through your grandma's window. Man society is so fucked up. I'm lost i guess. I can't believe niggas think its ok or cool to sit around waiting on a hustle and some here and there money. you can hustle on the side and work a regular job to make some for sure dollars consistently. Bills don't stop. but niggas thats on your level probably still stay home or haven't started experiencing adulthood. Stop believing in this lifestyle that the media has perpetuated for you to feed into. Having a job is not bad bro, especially when you have real life responsibilities. They want us to believe working, getting an education, and saving is wack, so we can end up dead or in their jails getting them richer and richer you dumb fucks.
                      whatup ored. u coulda done better against hitman lol
                      Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

Originally posted by Skelly Kapowski View Post
                        Originally posted by osmay View Post
                        He goes yea nods his head shakes my hand then says and i quote " yea yea i work here and shit" then walks right back inside
                        Lmao this bodied me
                        Lmaoooooooo
                        "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

It all makes sense... He always said he was the muscle for a big time drug seller... Now we have proof

Comment

Battle rappers have regular jobs? Anazing.

Comment

[MENTION=8945]WickedFLEX[/MENTION] thoughts?
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

OP tryin way to hard to pander to the masses. How bout next time ya come wit the goods first before starting a thread?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X