O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Well if I text somebody and they dont respond back obviously im not gonna lie saying they did cuz they would call out the bullshit.

And as far as him punching me? NIGGA PLEASE HE A NICE DUDE AT LEAST TO ME HE WAS

Comment

Niggas gotta eat..where u work at op? Ur gramma's doing chores n shit

Comment

All you had to do was say "I'm a huge fan. You fuckin killed Rex! Would you mind taking a pic with me homie?" If he said no, you could have snapped one anyway. Dude wouldn't fight you or anything. That's not ored's personality. If you had taken a pic, this could have been the GOAT thread. Instead, it's full of disappointment. *sigh*
        Originally posted by Jellyfish
        Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
        me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
        no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
        :drakecrown:

Comment

Originally posted by osmay View Post
          Well if I text somebody and they dont respond back obviously im not gonna lie saying they did cuz they would call out the bullshit.

And as far as him punching me? NIGGA PLEASE HE A NICE DUDE AT LEAST TO ME HE WAS
          so what youre saying is, diz doesnt answer your texts?
          Originally posted by Bohboh
          i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

my nigga you must be one of the niggas that really believe everything these rappers say in their rhymes. Bro ppl like you give the culture a bad name. since when is it cool to not have a job and depend on selling drugs only? Common sense will tell you that battle rap has no benefits, retirement plans, 401k plans, roth IRA's, etc. That man has a daughter to feed. Instead of clowning him, salute that man because after the cameras are off, real life is steadily moving at god speed. Be glad that man aint robbing your mother or sister, or coming in through your grandma's window. Man society is so fucked up. I'm lost i guess. I can't believe niggas think its ok or cool to sit around waiting on a hustle and some here and there money. you can hustle on the side and work a regular job to make some for sure dollars consistently. Bills don't stop. but niggas thats on your level probably still stay home or haven't started experiencing adulthood. Stop believing in this lifestyle that the media has perpetuated for you to feed into. Having a job is not bad bro, especially when you have real life responsibilities. They want us to believe working, getting an education, and saving is wack, so we can end up dead or in their jails getting them richer and richer you dumb fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by iamsuccess83 View Post
              my nigga you must be one of the niggas that really believe everything these rappers say in their rhymes. Bro ppl like you give the culture a bad name. since when is it cool to not have a job and depend on selling drugs only? Common sense will tell you that battle rap has no benefits, retirement plans, 401k plans, roth IRA's, etc. That man has a daughter to feed. Instead of clowning him, salute that man because after the cameras are off, real life is steadily moving at god speed. Be glad that man aint robbing your mother or sister, or coming in through your grandma's window. Man society is so fucked up. I'm lost i guess. I can't believe niggas think its ok or cool to sit around waiting on a hustle and some here and there money. you can hustle on the side and work a regular job to make some for sure dollars consistently. Bills don't stop. but niggas thats on your level probably still stay home or haven't started experiencing adulthood. Stop believing in this lifestyle that the media has perpetuated for you to feed into. Having a job is not bad bro, especially when you have real life responsibilities. They want us to believe working, getting an education, and saving is wack, so we can end up dead or in their jails getting them richer and richer you dumb fucks.
              tl,dr fully.. but
              thats how you write a first post.

Comment

My job description aint available cuz unlike these fraud ass battle rappers im Living what they on stage rapping about......

Aint nothing wrong with working security I just thought after all these battles of talkin how you on the block hustling you working security at a cvs in jersey ?

I know the grams is high but dayum

Comment

pics or it dint happen

Comment

I give the culture a bad name??????? Yea cuz im trying to act like im something im n ot when everytime he battles he calls someone a fraud or a fake and rap about how they not about that life???

Gtfoh with that sunday church shit you wanna help him check the cameras?

Comment

My job description aint available cuz unlike these fraud ass battle rappers im Living what they on stage rapping about......

Aint nothing wrong with working security I just thought after all these battles of talkin how you on the block hustling you working security at a cvs in jersey ?

I know the grams is high but dayum
                      let me give you some advice.. admit your thread sucks, never mention texting diz again, and use more smilies.. that way your shit will suck less and we wouldnt stay here all night trolling your shit and then you might actually contribute something..otherwise.. please take this shit to rmbva.com

:wcarl:

Comment

OP all you gotta do to redeem yourself in this thread is head back to that CVS & snap a pic of Red off-guard in his work attire

Comment

i saw diz at wal-mart wearing similar gear as their employees, followed him tll i realized it was gas station clerk on his break...
                          top 5:
                          Hollow Da Don
                          Will Ferrell
                          Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                          Cadalack Ron
                          T-Top

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
                            OP all you gotta do to redeem yourself in this thread is head back to that CVS & snap a pic of Red off-guard in his work attire

Comment

I give the culture a bad name??????? Yea cuz im trying to act like im something im n ot when everytime he battles he calls someone a fraud or a fake and rap about how they not about that life???

Gtfoh with that sunday church shit you wanna help him check the cameras?
                              Would you walk up to Denzel and tell him he's a fraud for portraying a crooked cop in Training day, Or call out al pachino for his scarface role? So why are you disappointed in a person that plays the character of O RED, T-Rex, Aye Verb, etc.? They get paid to sell a image by talking a little shit for 9 mins and making it rhyme while being entertaining. Same difference, and you sound stupid. Plus you're a lier also... YOUR POST CLEARLY STATED THAT YOU WISHED YOU HAD A CELL PHONE SO YOU COULDVE TAKEN A PIC. THEN WHEN PPL BEGAN CLOWNING YOUR BROKE ASS NO CAMERA PHONE IN 2014 HAVING ASS, YOU LIED AND BEGAN SWITCHING YOUR STORY. PLUS YOUR GROUPIE ASS BE TEXTING DIZ AS IF HE KNOWS YOU. YOURE A MALE BATTLE RAP STALKER. AND YOUR NO PHONE HAVING ASS SHOULDVE ASKED O RED COULD YOU USE HIM FOR A REFERENCE FOR YOU TO GET A JOB YOU BUM ASS, BATTLE RAP paparazzi WIT NO CAMERA HAVING ASS NICCA! FOH. LOL You love diz so much right, well ASK HIM TO explain why he was CRYING TO OTHER BATTLERS DURING THE FILMING OF TOTAL SLAUGHTER ABOUT HOW HE WAS TIRED OF BEING BROKE EVENTHOUGH HE'S ONE OF THE MOST KNOW BATTLERS IN THE WORLD. MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S WORRIED ABOUT IMPRESSING FANS LIKE YOUR LAME ASS WHO'D CLOWN HIM IF YOU SAW HIM WORKING A NORMAL JOB TO FEED HIS FAM. IM DONE. LOL

Comment

iamsuccess83 hammin so hard itt rip otbva

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X