Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Originally posted by osmay View Post
    Yo crow I dont got anything against legal money I respect n iggas for havin a 9 to5 more than i respect n iggas on a bench or on a stoop....

What I dont and never respect is niggas TALKING about a life they DONT LIVE because believe it or not HIP HOP AIN'T ALL FANTASY .. I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF HARLEM YOU FROM BUT THERES NIGGAS ACTUALLY WHO RAP AND ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE ITS NOT ALWAYS SOME MAMAS BOY WITH A COMPUTER WHO WANTS TO BE GANGSTA THERES REAL GANGBANGERS OUT THERE REAL DRUG DEALERS REAL KILLERS REAL ROBBERIES REAL KID NAPPINGS I BEEN FROM THE STREET MY WHOLE LIFE AND IVE HAD REGRETS AND SUCCESS JUST LIKE YOU...

But if you from the street and gonna honestly say that its cool for these niggas to talk about a life that they dont live and you do. They talking about the weight you pushed the fights you've gotten into the time in prison YOU did the guns you've been dumpin.... and you find these mafuckas are working security at a pharmacy where ya record gotta be clean and a clean drug test so to come to find out he dont even smoke weed nonetheless sell crack and bag grams and you could honestly say that cool?

A real street nigga recognizes real but respects real more than anything ima hip hop head from the 90s I grew up when ruff ryders Nas wutang mobb deep biggie pac big L Pun was on the radio I remember those days like yeaterday
    And if you got exposed for being a fake thug you got no love and especially no credibility to be a fake gangsta battle rapper..

THATS WHATS REALLY SAD ABOUT THE WHOLE THING IS THE FACT THAT FAKE SHIT IS PRAISED IN HIP HOP NOW AND YOU GUYS ARE LIKE OH WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? OR ITS ENTERTAINMENT.. BUT YoU DONT REALIZE PEOPLE WERE RAISED BY THIS MUSIC AND SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE WHAT THEY JUST RAP TAKE IT PERSONAL AND GOT EVERY RIGHT TO

stfu and go get that picture of ored ffs
    Originally posted by Bohboh
    i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Originally posted by osmay View Post
      Yo crow I dont got anything against legal money I respect n iggas for havin a 9 to5 more than i respect n iggas on a bench or on a stoop....

What I dont and never respect is niggas TALKING about a life they DONT LIVE because believe it or not HIP HOP AIN'T ALL FANTASY .. I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF HARLEM YOU FROM BUT THERES NIGGAS ACTUALLY WHO RAP AND ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE ITS NOT ALWAYS SOME MAMAS BOY WITH A COMPUTER WHO WANTS TO BE GANGSTA THERES REAL GANGBANGERS OUT THERE REAL DRUG DEALERS REAL KILLERS REAL ROBBERIES REAL KID NAPPINGS I BEEN FROM THE STREET MY WHOLE LIFE AND IVE HAD REGRETS AND SUCCESS JUST LIKE YOU...

But if you from the street and gonna honestly say that its cool for these niggas to talk about a life that they dont live and you do. They talking about the weight you pushed the fights you've gotten into the time in prison YOU did the guns you've been dumpin.... and you find these mafuckas are working security at a pharmacy where ya record gotta be clean and a clean drug test so to come to find out he dont even smoke weed nonetheless sell crack and bag grams and you could honestly say that cool?

A real street nigga recognizes real but respects real more than anything ima hip hop head from the 90s I grew up when ruff ryders Nas wutang mobb deep biggie pac big L Pun was on the radio I remember those days like yeaterday
      And if you got exposed for being a fake thug you got no love and especially no credibility to be a fake gangsta battle rapper..

THATS WHATS REALLY SAD ABOUT THE WHOLE THING IS THE FACT THAT FAKE SHIT IS PRAISED IN HIP HOP NOW AND YOU GUYS ARE LIKE OH WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? OR ITS ENTERTAINMENT.. BUT YoU DONT REALIZE PEOPLE WERE RAISED BY THIS MUSIC AND SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE WHAT THEY JUST RAP TAKE IT PERSONAL AND GOT EVERY RIGHT TO
      yeah i hear u
      u never know tho
      i know felons right now who work @ mcdonalds
      dudes u would never even think spent time on the inside , dont let a job fool u
      as far as Hip hop , we got people like Rick ross who was a fucking C.O
      he's 1 of the hottest names in the game lol
      hip hop is def a form of entertainment (IMO)

i was raised by all that same music u mentioned
      grew up in shelters and did my fair share of dirt
      I love hip hop but i dont get swept up in anything i see done in the name of hip hop (esp if its a form of expression) example being Music and in this case battlerap

Comment

dam rip my reputation by chad

:sadchunce:
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

damn chad negs -100 000..!

chad chad chad!

Comment

tbh i deserved that shit though.

Comment

Originally posted by HEISTBVA View Post
              Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
              Goodbye quote train
              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
              Originally posted by EllC
              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

dead @ all that typing and still no picture
                #Blessed

Comment

North Bergen like 40 min from Newark

Comment

i graduated hs in 97 (old head). when i graduated my cousin got me a job at this check cashing 25 willoughby, bk doing security. there was a pandhandler, old school pimp who used a wheelchair to get money. if you were in bklyn in the 90's you knew who magic was(check cashing or by junior's). i was supposed to run him off but we got cool and start hustling together right outside the check cashing. i would direct custy's to magic down the block on the corner of jay st/willoughby right in front of metrotech security, mta all day. people would put money in the cup he'd give a thank you handshake passing off whatever it was. made good money there for a yr and a half...(statutes of limitations)....... most people who get money hustling hold a job or start a business. if you want to have your name on any type of paperwork. apt, house etc. you have to show some type of legal income. just because someone has a job it doesnt mean anything.
                    It's all about cash in abundance, niggas i used to run with
                    is rich or doing years in the hundreds
                    I switched my motto, instead of sayin fuck tomorrow
                    that buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto

Comment

lol @ thinkin o red is 'bout that life'
                      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                      Originally posted by EllC
                      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

:gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame::gwame:
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                        Originally posted by Bnas
                        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

[MENTION=4553]Real Deal[/MENTION] follows me on instagram
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                            skimmed through rest of thread but wtf did someone really ask hollow for his phone number while they were ion jail together lmao?
                            Or as I said I kicked it him with him for days and sometimes when people become cool they talk again. Idk weird for some people I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              I have a girlfriend. I don't see how that's relevant to your sexual adventures with Hollow. I obviously like battle rap. I do post here quite a bit. Don't know if you could see that. I don't see how you could talk about being pathetic when you're on here practically bragging. Is that a better term? About being in jail for DWI and texting gay battle rappers. To each his own though, I suppose.
                              Ohh yea cuz I hit someone up I chilled with a few times I must be gay. And yea talking about something relatable to battle rap on a battle rap website when the story was relatable to a thread yea man I must be sooo gay lmao and now I'm "practically" bragging stfu nerd

Comment

Originally posted by iamsuccess83 View Post
                                my nigga you must be one of the niggas that really believe everything these rappers say in their rhymes. Bro ppl like you give the culture a bad name. since when is it cool to not have a job and depend on selling drugs only? Common sense will tell you that battle rap has no benefits, retirement plans, 401k plans, roth IRA's, etc. That man has a daughter to feed. Instead of clowning him, salute that man because after the cameras are off, real life is steadily moving at god speed. Be glad that man aint robbing your mother or sister, or coming in through your grandma's window. Man society is so fucked up. I'm lost i guess. I can't believe niggas think its ok or cool to sit around waiting on a hustle and some here and there money. you can hustle on the side and work a regular job to make some for sure dollars consistently. Bills don't stop. but niggas thats on your level probably still stay home or haven't started experiencing adulthood. Stop believing in this lifestyle that the media has perpetuated for you to feed into. Having a job is not bad bro, especially when you have real life responsibilities. They want us to believe working, getting an education, and saving is wack, so we can end up dead or in their jails getting them richer and richer you dumb fucks.
                                Leave people the fuck alone.

Leave
                                Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                                Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X