X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: O RED WORKS SECURITY AT CVS

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
    Originally posted by osmay View Post
    Yo crow I dont got anything against legal money I respect n iggas for havin a 9 to5 more than i respect n iggas on a bench or on a stoop....

What I dont and never respect is niggas TALKING about a life they DONT LIVE because believe it or not HIP HOP AIN'T ALL FANTASY .. I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF HARLEM YOU FROM BUT THERES NIGGAS ACTUALLY WHO RAP AND ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE ITS NOT ALWAYS SOME MAMAS BOY WITH A COMPUTER WHO WANTS TO BE GANGSTA THERES REAL GANGBANGERS OUT THERE REAL DRUG DEALERS REAL KILLERS REAL ROBBERIES REAL KID NAPPINGS I BEEN FROM THE STREET MY WHOLE LIFE AND IVE HAD REGRETS AND SUCCESS JUST LIKE YOU...p

But if you from the street and gonna honestly say that its cool for these nilgas to talk about a life that they dont live and you do. They talking about the weight you pushed the fights you've gotten into the time in prison YOU did the guns you've been dumpin.... and you find these mafuckas are working security at a pharmacy where ya record gotta be clean and a clean drug test so to come to find out he dont even smoke weed nonetheless sell crack and bag grams and you could honestly say that cool?

A real street nigga recognizes real but respects real more than anything ima hip hop head from the 90s I grew up when ruff ryders Nas wutang mobb deep biggie pac big L Pun was on the radio I remember those days like yeaterday
    And if you got exposed for being a fake thug you got no love and especially no credibility to be a fake gangsta battle rappller..

THATS WHATS REALLY SAD ABOUT THE WHOLE THING IS THE FACT THAT FAKE SHIT IS PRAISED IN HIP HOP NOW AND YOU GUYS ARE LIKE OH WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? OR ITS ENTERTAINMENT.. BUT YoU DONT REALIZE PEOPLE WERE RAISED BY THIS MUSIC AND SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE WHAT THEY JUST RAP TAKE IT PERSONAL AND GOT EVERY RIGHT TO
    yeah i hear u
    u never know tho
    i know felons right now who work @ mcdonalds
    dudes u would never even think spent time on the inside , dont let a job fool u
    as far as Hip hop , we got people like Rick ross who was a fucking C.O
    he's 1 of the hottest names in the game lol
    hip hop is def a form of entertainment (IMO)

i was raised by all that same music u mentioned
    grew up in shelters and did my fair share of dirt
    I love hip hop but i dont get swept up in anything i see done in the name of hip hop (esp if its a form of expression) example being Music and in this case battlerap
    That's real conversation right there. I cosign both of these niggas comments. I never been on a new York hood or us for that matter. But I guess being black and poor and discriminated and doing what you have to do, that shit goes together. Where I'm from there's always a fusion between niggas reciting pac and doing what you have to do. Maybe it's because I was born in the middle of a civil war, or maybe it's because I migrated a lot dealing with bs all the time, but in my opinion realness is a value, like a moral value, you should try your best to live by and surround yourself with. So when suddenly you realise fake, and niggas talking about your life style like it's theirs that fucking sucks, and needs to be checked and regulated.

But art is art man. As long as dudes acknowledge themselves as artists they got the right to imagine, portray, fake, invent, even about real shit. It just has to be recognised not as realness, no matter how good it mimics it. Painting like rapping isn't to create real but to create fake, that can be fake fake, or fake real or whatever. But it's not real. I'm real. What I do and say is real.

Now regarding the mixture of both, I'm compelled to say that Biggie as a man was real and as an artist was imaginative, creative, and fake even though he spit vivid real shit. The "I'm not a rapper" thing is not easy to catalog but that's how I feel at this moment. Jeezy might speak about real sit, might even motivate real shit but as an artist himself and art itself is not real. Our lives are real, and Jeezy's art is not real in that sense, and it is not real in terms of true to itself because there is no itself.
    Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
    Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA quote trains r so funny

FUCK OFF
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Crow comes off white as hell to me. I always assumed he was a troll account, lol.
        Can't copy respect

Comment

biggest build up thread ever. and still no proof. smh
          have u ever seen a abandon house get borded/when i give my man a band den his house get boarded - tay roc

Comment

is eriko hysterikol ? (compare quick...) NO

Comment

in the thread abt CVS, this Swede's B.S. is more boring than a PDF

Comment

if eriko worked security? that would worry me bcs he's too passive to assert his atheurrity

Comment

kno what eriko and ored hav in common? they both have long hair get high and say "jah man"

Comment

hope ur good man tbh

Comment

it's awful these threads are the only time we can catch up
                      is ther chat?
                      got a link but it was dead

also, ored works at the pharmacy

Comment

and illadrelpic says lmao lol alot when he talks about hollow rthe don

Comment

and crow is the man to take all the real/fake/hiphop/nothiphop complaints to

Comment

am good man thnks !!!!

Comment

i'd still be down with u if u worked at the pharmacy, eriko
                              u kno this

Comment

havent seen/tried it
                                op's grandma one of those hudson county bergenline abuelas

op's grandma confirmed wears 30 cent sandals

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X