General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    when usada tests you, they see if the supplement you say is tainted is also in your system when you where tested
    Thank you bbj, was hoping someone would say that.
    Why when USADA tested his 'tainted dick pills' another third banned substance was present in huge quantities in the pills but did not show up on his drug test?
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Probably a lab error tho, Jon Jones is clean and the GOAT

Comment

certain thing stay in your system longer then others, for example the turanibol stays in you system for only a few hours

so when they tested him it wasnt in his system cause it had already passed

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

thats why they hit him with the 2 year ban the first time

they caught him with the estrogen blocker, and thats usually used in a cycle, and by the time they tested him it was already out of his system

so the 2 years was assuming also that he had done something earlier by my guess, since yoel got a much lesser punishment when he got caught then anderson and jones

but thats speculation

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I like the 3 champs vs 3 champs thing because I will be there live so fk the other ppvs
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Jones def goat
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                so when they tested him it wasnt in his system cause it had already passed
                Or he didn't take any dick pills in his life and just ask Blasich to lie? Hope you are trying to troll right now tho

Such a pitiful way to defend him that it becomes fucking funny. He was caught twice by the patrol but never cheated, right?

Comment

i dont know if he has ever cheated but him getting caught with tainted supplements doesnt really count

but this torinbol stuff is just a weird ass situation, apparently torinbol wasnt discoverable in previous usada tests but now they discovered a way to detect it, and jones gets popped for it

jones overated too imo, he prob 2 goat

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                    I like the 3 champs vs 3 champs thing because I will be there live so fk the other ppvs
                    3? DJ vs TJ / Cormier vs Stipe / and ? Cyborg vs Nunes?

Comment

jones has had a huge physical advantage over everyone he's fought, and only one that has had the same body shape as him was gus, and people argue gus beat jones

what gsp did in his division plus the 2 belts hes won def clinches him has goat

Comment

GSP >>>

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                            He has just found products he can buy that contain the prohibited substance with which he was caught and act as if he had consumed it without even knowing that it contained prohibited substances. It's so logical that the fact that you all defend it makes me think that you are naives or dummies. Hope yall are naives tho
                            Yeah, Gama. You're right. You have it all figured out, but USADA couldn't.

You never answered my question though.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Originally posted by Gama View Post
                              He has just found products he can buy that contain the prohibited substance with which he was caught and act as if he had consumed it without even knowing that it contained prohibited substances. It's so logical that the fact that you all defend it makes me think that you are naives or dummies. Hope yall are naives tho
                              Yeah, Gama. You're right. You have it all figured out, but USADA couldn't.

You never answered my question though.
                              USADA could because they banned him .. Reality, you know what this word means? I don't need answer your question because you can be serious, and if you are really serious, it explain EVERYTHING

Comment

If you're able to believe all the bullshit of Jon Jones, I understand better why you could believe in all the Trump bullshit. Everything clears up little by little, you're just very naive or you're more retarded than Clarke. And I hope you're just naive, because it would be sad for you, being that dumb.

If you're serious right now, I'm just wasting time teaching a retard, which I already do enough at work, if I can avoid having to do it during my free time would be great.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X