General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

gama making the wrong enemies early in the mornting

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Being the GOAT doesn't have anything to do with how many fans you have or your likability. Jon hasn't cheated knowingly, he's just a reckless idiot. The amount of Turinabol in his system was insignificant and the timeline is off.

Jon the GOAT Cormier will always be the next best, just like his wrestling career.

Comment

gsp the goat tbh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

lol moose still really hates DC. Its def not unheard of but nothing to get twisted over, hes just hyping the fight.

kinda is unheard of for a visible black to be given an opportunity like this from the UFC but we all know DC is actually white as they come.

who do you figure is next for gus now tho? jimi manuwa would be the match id make since gus has been off for a while and had a major shoulder surgery plus doubt he is gonna wanna sit till like sept for a LHW title shot.
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Being the GOAT doesn't have anything to do with how many fans you have or your likability. Jon hasn't cheated knowingly, he's just a reckless idiot. The amount of Turinabol in his system was insignificant and the timeline is off.

Jon the GOAT Cormier will always be the next best, just like his wrestling career.
            Wait, do you try to tell me that Jon ain't a cheater? Dick pills X 2 or what?

Dick pills then tainted supplement, right ?
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

I dont believe his story from the first failed test tbh jones got caught by usada and failed the smell test. dude had put on like 30 pounds of muscle and then popped for "dick pills"

this time tho it looks like he was 100% unknowing and was set up based on the small amounts. that wasnt the case tho with the first one
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                gsp the goat tbh
                you dont have a sig

Comment

theyre talking 3 champ vs champ matchups at fight week. what do you think about that, seems super hype but scares me about the rest of the year with 6 more divisions on hold not counting the conor weightclasses

DJ vs TJ
                  Cyborg vs Nunes
                  DC vs Stipe

so basically only rose, max, and tyron would be defending real belts until fall
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

gama making the wrong enemies early in the mornting
                    Cyborg/Machida/Anderson/Brandao/Andrade/Lemos/Ferreira .. ZzzZzzZzz .. Romero/Belfort/Olivieri etc etc

And when I look at Paulo Costa I just wonder when he gonna get caught by USADA

Comment

where ngannou at again?

france cant comment on mma

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        I dont believe his story from the first failed test tbh jones got caught by usada and failed the smell test. dude had put on like 30 pounds of muscle and then popped for "dick pills"

this time tho it looks like he was 100% unknowing and was set up based on the small amounts. that wasnt the case tho with the first one
                        It could be because he took other substance to hide this shit so they just found small amounts. A cheater stays and will be always a cheater.

He cheated because the idea of ​​losing was too hard for him. He preferred to get caught and no longer fight in the UFC rather than lose against an opponent who could take his place as best light heavyweight of all time. Nothing else.

Comment

where ngannou at again?

france cant comment on mma
                          In Vegas, #1 contenders with a full bank account

He lost against the better heavyweight ever. He will learn all the wresting shit and be back better than ever. He asked a Lesnar vs Ngannou fight, you would be hype by this?

Comment

I like the idea of lesnar vs ngannou bc theyre both freaks but realistically it should just be lesnar wrestlefucking ngannou even worse than stipe
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              I like the idea of lesnar vs ngannou bc theyre both freaks but realistically it should just be lesnar wrestlefucking ngannou even worse than stipe
                              Maybe. I really don't know. I remember what Cain and Ubereem did to Lesnar and feel like Francis with a way better training could KO him.

Comment

they punched him right in the diverticulitis iirc
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X