General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    I dont believe his story from the first failed test tbh jones got caught by usada and failed the smell test. dude had put on like 30 pounds of muscle and then popped for "dick pills"

this time tho it looks like he was 100% unknowing and was set up based on the small amounts. that wasnt the case tho with the first one
    Nope. He tested clean when he got jacked. The fight following is when he failed for the dick pills, that were legitimately tainted. It's hard to catch the clomid and not the actual steroids considering Jon was still being tested before the positive test.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
      Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Being the GOAT doesn't have anything to do with how many fans you have or your likability. Jon hasn't cheated knowingly, he's just a reckless idiot. The amount of Turinabol in his system was insignificant and the timeline is off.

Jon the GOAT Cormier will always be the next best, just like his wrestling career.
      Wait, do you try to tell me that Jon ain't a cheater? Dick pills X 2 or what?

Dick pills then tainted supplement, right ?
      Dick pills were proven to be tainted with Clomid, that's not a PED it's not going to help you do anything other than block estrogen. The second test was so minuscule and he tested clean twice before and once after. He failed in the middle, meaning he would have had to taken the Turinabol in that time frame, which makes no sense, it wouldn't help anything. It was such a small amount a tainted supplement would actually explain it.

Comment

somewhere in new mexico jon jones is under a ring getting ready to piss all over the floor

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          somewhere in new mexico jon jones is under a ring getting ready to piss all over the floor
          I was always curious, why USADA didn't go and test under the cage. If they thought it was true, I doubt it. I think it was Chael said "If he was under there for 6 hours he'd have to urinate".

6 hours isn't that long to not piss. Lol

Comment

I dont believe his story from the first failed test tbh jones got caught by usada and failed the smell test. dude had put on like 30 pounds of muscle and then popped for "dick pills"

this time tho it looks like he was 100% unknowing and was set up based on the small amounts. that wasnt the case tho with the first one
            Nope. He tested clean when he got jacked. The fight following is when he failed for the dick pills, that were legitimately tainted. It's hard to catch the clomid and not the actual steroids considering Jon was still being tested before the positive test.
            They were legitimately tainted but he was still given a full suspension regardless bc usada aint believe his shit. he just did the same as yoel in my eyes and found a supplement that had the same stuff he was taking.

i see why you were saying that stuff about DC tho now. he was saying hes the goat on ariels podcast if he beats stipe. like bitch how can you be the greatest when you lost to the same guy twice and never avenged it lmao what a doofus
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Moose exposed himself as the adopted son of Dana White and Jon Jones ?
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Moose exposed himself as the adopted son of Dana White and Jon Jones ?
                Explain to me, Gama. What are these substances Jon tested positive for, what they do, and explain the reasoning he'd take him at the time frame he did.

Comment

They were legitimately tainted but he was still given a full suspension regardless bc usada aint believe his shit. he just did the same as yoel in my eyes and found a supplement that had the same stuff he was taking.

i see why you were saying that stuff about DC tho now. he was saying hes the goat on ariels podcast if he beats stipe. like bitch how can you be the greatest when you lost to the same guy twice and never avenged it lmao what a doofus
                  You might be right, I can't say with absolute certainty. USADA did believe him on the dick pills, but he got them from a site that also sold PEDs, it was extremely reckless.

Yeah, he was saying he's the GOAT, and I understand selling the fight, but he took the "never been heard of" thing way over the top. If he beats Stipe undoubtedly, he's one of the best ever. He's not the GOAT in any sense.

Comment

Easier question Moose !

How many 30-year-old men who have already had 5 children need a pill to make their dick work better? While knowing that in this pill it could be substances prohibited by his sport when it he is apparently the best of all time?

Comment

cocaine kills the dick, and jones does alot of cocaine

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

he wasnt given a full suspension

usada gives around 2 years for tainted supplements sometimes less, but if you cant prove its tainted and you blatently took some shit they hit your with a 3-4 years

if jones gets 2 years by usada, that prob means they believe his story, not sure if there counting time served tho already

Comment

Nobody believes Jon Jones except you groupies tho

Comment

He has just found products he can buy that contain the prohibited substance with which he was caught and act as if he had consumed it without even knowing that it contained prohibited substances. It's so logical that the fact that you all defend it makes me think that you are naives or dummies. Hope yall are naives tho

Comment

when usada tests you, they see if the supplement you say is tainted is also in your system when you where tested

Comment

Nobody believes Jon Jones except you groupies tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X