General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Anyone watch the Big Brown Breakdown with Cyborg and his boyfriend?

These 2 have to be the dumbest fucking couple in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

fuck that dude cyborg. heard her twitter tried snitching on megan andersons fine tall ass for her visa problems.

this cyborg bitch is trying everything she to try and fight another can to "build the division"

stfu looking like wanderlei in a dress
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

DJ saying he’ll 100% do the TJ fight as long as they let it co-main a stacked card which, as much as I hate the wee prick, is very fair
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post

fuck that dude cyborg. heard her twitter tried snitching on megan andersons fine tall ass for her visa problems.

this cyborg bitch is trying everything she to try and fight another can to "build the division"

stfu looking like wanderlei in a dress
          There isn't a shit load of 185 pound women that are walking around trying to fight. If they can make 135, they will. Why would any female want to fight a dude with 40 pounds on them.

The dude is a retard. He'd definitely "negotiate" a terrible deal then blame Dana.

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
            DJ saying he’ll 100% do the TJ fight as long as they let it co-main a stacked card which, as much as I hate the wee prick, is very fair
            the saturday of international fight week is 100% when that fight has to happen

then MM can get his piddly ppv points and everybody can tell me I was right about DJ all along
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao I don’t think he’s scared of tj necessarily but he defentiabely thought he was a big enough threat to absolutely not take the chance of facing him for the defence record
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

cant argue with that. he def wanted that defense record bad so probably didnt wanna risk it.

ray borg isnt a killer like anderson fought stephan bonnar in his last defense
                you dont have a sig

Comment

TJ is going to body that nerd.

Comment

tj is lean musclr at 135, 125 hes gonna like a zombie

most of his camp prob gonna be getting to the weight

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

If TJ drops a little muscle mass he’ll make 125 pretty easily.

Comment

i dont know man he looks lean af, gonna be a hard cut imo, i think he can make the weight but its def not gonna be easy

also , nelson vs till confirmed, time to see what kind of ground game till got, or how good his movement really is

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Till gonna beat his ass

Comment

Till is probably the biggest in that division and gunni is the smallest. gonna be an uphill battle for nelson for sure
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

i dont know man he looks lean af, gonna be a hard cut imo, i think he can make the weight but its def not gonna be easy

also , nelson vs till confirmed, time to see what kind of ground game till got, or how good his movement really is
                              dude doesnt even have visible lower abs what a fatty.

on the real tho TJ is gonna have to have his teeth removed to make the final pounds
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Fuck I can’t go dumb ass orthodox Easter

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X