General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

nate said ull never see him an nick on the same card together, even though it would be doep.

Comment

Dana white opened up on what went down regarding the meeting he had with nate

Turns out Nate Diaz's management team is trying to change up his contract for higher pay, but the UFC aint feelin it since the only reason Diaz got paid that much was because of Conor.

White goes onto saying If Diaz doesn't work something out since UFC isnt budging, they are gonna scrap the whole fight altogether...... Diaz welcome back to the 50,000 paychecks

Comment

As long as Conor wants the Diaz fight he has the leverage.

The UFC will cave for Conor.

Comment

they should make conor fight the winner of aldo and edgar not diaz

since he already pulled

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            they should make conor fight the winner of aldo and edgar not diaz

since he already pulled
            Conor has no choice but to fight the winner of aldo/edgar for the featherweight unification bout. I think the UFC should let Conor rest this out 'til UFC 202.

Nate can just go back to 155 and get his ass whooped by Khabib.
            TDE

sigpic

Comment

he turned down the fight with robbie cause he knos he'd get fucked up same way khabib would do em dirty

which is why he aint lookin for a title shot

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                he turned down the fight with robbie cause he knos he'd get fucked up same way khabib would do em dirty

which is why he aint lookin for a title shot
                Nate would flat line Lawler just like Nick did.

Khabib is going to fuck Dos Anjos way worse than he would Nate.

Comment

lawler/condit should be on ufc 200

Comment

unless GSP da gawd is coming back for 200

Comment

50k is a hell of a check for a UFC fighter tbf, 90% of the fighters dont make that per fight.

Diaz def deserves atleast 100k though, especially if Mcgregor getting 2 million or whatever he usually gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        50k is a hell of a check for a UFC fighter tbf, 90% of the fighters dont make that per fight.

Diaz def deserves atleast 100k though, especially if Mcgregor getting 2 million or whatever he usually gets.
                        50k is a lot compared to the others...but Nate Diaz been fighting there for YEARS and only made that much, he deserves much more

Comment

yall gotta check out the ufc 199 press con lolololol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdnMis2p7mQ"]UFC 199: Pre-fight Press Conference Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

apparently luke got an injured leg

the conference highlights didnt include the part rockhold said he had an injured leg, ufc always doin people shady

bisping has a chance

Comment

cruz's trash talk up there with the worst of oat

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                                Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

50k is a lot compared to the others...but Nate Diaz been fighting there for YEARS and only made that much, he deserves much more
                                also he made upwards of 600k for his last fight in which he beat mcgregor. why in the world would he take a 90% pay cut for the same fight when he won the last one. if anything mcgregor should have to take the cut if he wants the rematch so bad he can pay diazs cheque
                                Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X