General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Rory is going to Bellator give it up, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      I believe he would go to Bellator if he loses to Wonderboy, a lost to him would set him back like 4 fights before getting another titleshot, Rory as already fought most of the top 6 WWs I would love for him to fight Magny or Hector Lombard before he leaves tho

Rory recently expressed feelings of being underpaid which makes the idea of him going to Bellator very possible

But Rory was really close to winning a title, that idea might make him stay, he was never a quitter IMO

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
        I believe he would go to Bellator if he loses to Wonderboy, a lost to him would set him back like 4 fights before getting another titleshot, Rory as already fought most of the top 6 WWs I would love for him to fight Magny or Hector Lombard before he leaves tho

Rory recently expressed feelings of being underpaid which makes the idea of him going to Bellator very possible

But Rory was really close to winning a title, that idea might make him stay, he was never a quitter IMO
        When he put the money thing out there it made me think he'd go to Bellator, but we'll see how much the UFC values him. You never know, but I don't think they're going to be matching what Bellator is giving. The UFC will probably end up buying Bellator eventually anyway. Lol

Comment

UFC is cheap as fuck and thats that. cant dog rory for valuing his short fight career more than 5k reebok cheques

realistically him headline the ottawa card will either prove or disprove his value to the ufc tho
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

this is hilarious its nate and the interviewers he walked out on. says he wanted to fight them bc he thought they were chael sonnen he steals some shit from them at the end

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqsYcLVMHyM"]Nate Diaz joins FOX Sports Live to talk win over McGregor - YouTube[/ame]
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              this is hilarious its nate and the interviewers he walked out on. says he wanted to fight them bc he thought they were chael sonnen he steals some shit from them at the end

Nate Diaz joins FOX Sports Live to talk win over McGregor - YouTube
              This is awesome! I'm still pissed he beat Connor but no one else deserves it more then nate!
              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

Nate Diaz joins FOX Sports Live to talk win over McGregor - YouTube
                This is awesome! I'm still pissed he beat Connor but no one else deserves it more then nate!
                yeah man its awesome to see he is not actually retarded lol. it was like day and night between the pre fight and post fight interviews. i guess he is just sooo focused on the fight.

heres another content drop for anyone bored/at work its jokes
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb9nj8tC6ag"]Nate Diaz says he loved shutting up Conor McGregor - YouTube[/ame]
                you dont have a sig

Comment

nate still needs to finish grade 9 but him destroying mcgregor was awsome

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Diaz brothers >>>

Comment

Hollow da don would easily whoop the diaz ass

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
                          hahahahahaha how he gonna rebuttal a RNC??

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post

When he put the money thing out there it made me think he'd go to Bellator, but we'll see how much the UFC values him. You never know, but I don't think they're going to be matching what Bellator is giving. The UFC will probably end up buying Bellator eventually anyway. Lol
                            bellator already owned by viocom , ufc wanted to get bought out by some chinese iirc

bellator def cant pay the same amount but henderson talked about bellator gave him more upfront than the ufc would, plus bellator lets you have your own sponsers

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Yeah, but they've talked about the UFC being sold forever I don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

“I have nothing to prove, but I want to fight the best of the best and would like to fight UFC champion Fabricio Werdum. Maybe it will happen in the future. I’ve told the UFC many times that I want and would accept that fight. If we can make the right arrangements I would definitely fight in the UFC."

Lol Fedor is so fucking desperate.

Will Fedor come to the UFC?

The answer is no, because he sucks and he always ducks the hard fights.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X