General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    Cyborg like the only respectable 145 bitch tho.

Ronda walks around at like 150 but she aint fighting cyborg at 45 i can tell ya that
    Ronda is a legit 135er. Cyborg walks around at 170+.

Comment

MMA thread: last normal thread on OTBVA

Brendan Schaub shared the reason why its Eddie vs Khabib, Eddie wanted more money to fight Mcgregor which was the original plan from the UFC, but Eddie isnt a draw and plus aint a Diaz to pull much negotiation weight, so Joe Silva gave him Khabib instead lmao

Eddie thinks hes worth the same as Mcgregor... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        she weighed in at 141
        nah she was confused the UFC clarified at some point after that that she would be given the 1 pound allowance. I think sometimes catch weight fights have no allowance because the catch weight is the allowance when someone is going down and someone is going up but in this case theyre both 145ers fighting at 140 so they get the pound. p sure thats my understanding anyways

Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
          MMA thread: last normal thread on OTBVA

Brendan Schaub shared the reason why its Eddie vs Khabib, Eddie wanted more money to fight Mcgregor which was the original plan from the UFC, but Eddie isnt a draw and plus aint a Diaz to pull much negotiation weight, so Joe Silva gave him Khabib instead lmao

Eddie thinks hes worth the same as Mcgregor... LOL

Eddie is really in no position to ask for more money, just because he is fighting Connor, Connor is the only reason that fight won't be on a fight night, or a co-main..

Eddie Alvarez is a fucking bum, and khabib is going to kick the shit out of him, and I don't think Mcgreggor is going to test khabib's ground game.. I hate Eddie, I hope he gets rocked lmaoo! But now if khabib wins do you think Connor will go after that belt!?
          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

These guys win the belt and try to call shots before defending the title even once

CM, Bisping, Woodley and Alvarez are all guilty of this

Comment

Originally posted by Real Badman View Post
              These guys win the belt and try to call shots before defending the title even once

CM, Bisping, Woodley and Alvarez are all guilty of this
              facts

none of em have defending and there acting like there anderson or gsp

and even they didnt bitch this much

to be fair tho there wasnt anything to chase back then

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

McNugget vs Eddie Alverez set for 205.

Fuck. My. Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Fuck. My. Life.
                  And he's not being stripped of the belt

I might be skipping this one

UFC gone full clown shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Real Badman View Post
                    Originally posted by Moose View Post

Fuck. My. Life.
                    And he's not being stripped of the belt

I might be skipping this one

UFC gone full clown shoes
                    I already got plane tickets and hotel paid for. This is the last thing I wanted. Fml, I hate the bullshit they let him do whatever he wants, I hate him, I hate his fans, now I got to be surrounded by them.

Essentially supporting him and the UFC's bullshit.

Comment

Yeah its crazy

For me he wouldn't have defended his belt in over twelve months WITH NO INJURY in 3 fights OUTSIDE HIS DIVISION.

Nobody in the history of the sport gets gifted like that.

The reason that there haven't been these opportunities for dual title holders is because the ufc very rarely gives that opportunity.

They outright expressed that they don't want dual holders holding up the division so the winner would have to drop one of the belts and they always say clear out your division before you even start asking for that shit

For this guy to never defend his belt once and get that opportunity just shows how powerful the chemistry is of McGregor's and Dana's standing 69

They be sucking each other off something fierce it seems

Shits disgusting

CM fans having an orgasm right now

smh

Comment

Exactly. Look how long FW has been held up and will continue to be held up for god knows how long. The not wanting a multi-division champion makes sense. It cuts title defenses in half for 2 divisions.

Plus the dickhead doesn't even deserve the 155 title shot going 1-1 in your last 2 (in a division you don't belong in) shouldn't get you a title shot, plus coming into a completely new division you've never fought in (in the UFC) while you got the #1 contender (Khabib) ready to fight that is way more deserving.

I understand a little bit of fuckery here and there (Bisping vs Henderson). I get it, but where do you draw the line? If McNugget does beat Eddie why would he defend the 155 belt? Why not go immediately for the 170 belt? Fuck it, right? Hold up as many divisions as possible.

Comment

Yeah its a joke

CM fan logic don't give a fuck and Dana and apparently the new owners don't care

Its a low point for me in mma but I got other shit on the table and other things to do so I'm not worrying about it too much

UFC fans can never complain about Bellaforce or any organization after this. We got this, Bisping/Hendo and CM Punk in the same year smh

Sucks that you will be knee deep in CM fans. If he gets slept though it might be worth it.

Comment

I told you guys mcgregor or gsp the only ones who could save this card
                            http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

Bisping vs Hendo pales in comparison, though. I kind of wish I wasn't invested in this shit already.

Eddie is a bad mother fucker, I hate him sometimes, but think he could do it. It's still fucking retarded. This is part of the reason Bellator will pick up a lot disgruntled fighters from the UFC.

Khabib should pack it up. He signed contracts for 205 and 206. They missed the deadline for Khabib vs Alvarez, but not Alvarez vs McNugget. Makes sense.

Bellator pretty much made a name off of circus fights and weird shit. It's more understandable when they do the shit. The UFC was supposed to be the standard for MMA.

The thing is they didn't need this fight to sell the card. Eddie vs Khabib would have sufficed, it's a good card.

Comment

no one believed the gsp part tho cook, settle down.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X