General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

nah he tried remember when they sent khabib a contract to fight eddie to pressure him to take the fight, he was just in no position to negotiate at that point lol
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

everyone wants their piece of the 4bil now its gonna take some time before people get what they feel they deserve
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Tony isn't a draw though. He's wanting to keep renegotiating when nothing is changing.

How many fans did he get from the RDA fight? 4-5?

Comment

Looks like Khabib vs Tony is set for 209.

Can't wait until UFC in Russia.

Comment

Nice

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
            Originally posted by EllC
            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              3 fights>82 games of basketball aint nobody getting their career ended from one 3 pointer

your all acting like something will be different in 1 fight tho. if tony beats beeb he will be asked to fight conor for 50k lol and then when he says he needs more money ppl will say he scared so might as well get what he wants now

if i was tony id say no to kabib too if they wanna pay him 50k he can just knock out cans for performance bonuses and make his money that way bc as it is hes making less money to fight harder opponents and no matter what bs reasoning you can think of that is stupid to continue doing and now that he is in a position where he has value now is the time to act

na everyone that fights connor gets a nice payday, not sure but i think they get a small ppv % when you headling a ppv card and fighting for the belt

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

plus if he beats connor and lets be honest any one can

he can pull a nate and ask for millions for the connor rematch

if he makes a new contract before the khabib fight garuntee they aint gonna do it again after the connor fight

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

When Conor and Khabib fight there will be no rematch.

McNugget is going to literally die.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwj2kLQ5i5M"]The greatest UFC story never told involves Mike Goldberg. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

they did mike dirty with no farewell

there lucky he didnt pull a stitches and spazzed out

Comment

chael sonnen has told the greatest story never told at least 3 times on his podcast
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

yea i noticed that too. they didnt even mention him leaving not once during the ppv
                          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

does joe always say ppl are hurt when they aren't? I was watching the MJ and khabib fight again and khabib looked fine when he was "hurt". unless he was just hiding it lol idk

Comment

if he was indeed hurt then idk...mctap may have a chance against him

Comment

imagine mcnugget and nate could form a bond like goku and lord beerus have, their power levels would skyrocket and the khalabeliebers would go night night
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X