General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

hes just playing the game i dunno how you can be mad at the guy for wanting to get paid.

even if you dont like him you cant argue hes not a top fighter and hes probably getting paid off a TUF contact which is ridiculous.

ppl say honor the contracts but when fighters underpreform they get cut, so logically they need more money for out performing their contact. especially if you dont get rewarded with a title fight after going on an enormous win streak against top ranked guys
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Khabib said he'd pay him. Lol.

He signed a contract, he's supposed to honor that. I get it, but he's asking for too much. I don't blame wanting to get more, but he wants to be paid what Khabib is paid.

What if Khabib wants to be paid what McNugget gets paid?

Comment

he just signed a contract recently while he was on his super win streak though

he prob got a shity lawyer/manager

aint mad at him getting paid, but im getting mad at him for taking the small raise now instead of investing in himself to get the giant pay raise in the future, he just needs 1 more win and he'll be able to ask for way more than he is asking for right now

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

He signed a contract, he's supposed to honor that. I get it, but he's asking for too much. I don't blame wanting to get more, but he wants to be paid what Khabib is paid.

how do you know hes asking too much? I aint know what hes asking but i doubt its millions.

the 200k extra would probably be enough if it wasnt from khabib, because that doesnt change anything for tony moving forward win or lose.the ufc is gonna go back to paying him whatever bs. unless kabib is paying 200k on top for all of tonys fights than thats not enough to retire on lol
          you dont have a sig

Comment

tony doesnt just want higher pay day for khabib fight

he wants his contract changed so no matter who he fights no matter how many times he loses he'll always get the same amount as he did in the khabib fight

like how henderson and overeem get like 500k every fight even though they lose all the time

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

only difference is henderson overeem are legends

and khabib undefeated with like 25 wins

tony got a like a 7 wins streak or something? holloway got 10 and aint asking for the stuff tony asking for

plus tony got connor in his weight class which is the biggest pay day in the ufc, and hes like 1 fight away from it being garunteed

tony a bitch point blank imo, but im biased against his ugly ass face tbh

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

tony got a like a 7 wins streak or something? holloway got 10 and aint asking for the stuff tony asking for

plus tony got connor in his weight class which is the biggest pay day in the ufc, and hes like 1 fight away from it being garunteed

kabibs opponents for his undefeated record

but i aint saying he deserves as much as any of those guys but he makes 50k to fight top 3 guys and thats retarded. anyone who think tony is only worth 50k has danas balls in and around their mouth
                you dont have a sig

Comment

rory was getting the same amount of money as tony

he asked for more too and they released him

and rory, fought for the title, and beat more top 5 guys then tony

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    Originally posted by Moose View Post

how do you know hes asking too much? I aint know what hes asking but i doubt its millions.

the 200k extra would probably be enough if it wasnt from khabib, because that doesnt change anything for tony moving forward win or lose.the ufc is gonna go back to paying him whatever bs. unless kabib is paying 200k on top for all of tonys fights than thats not enough to retire on lol
                    He said he wants what Khabib is being paid.

It doesn't change anything, because he renegotiated his contract not too long ago, iirc. He's not going to get what Khabib gets. Khabib isn't going to get what Conor gets. It's just how it works. You can't renegotiate a contract then keep renegotiating because you negotiated a shitty deal.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is training Soulja Boy and Mike Tyson is training Chris Brown.

This is going to be good.

Comment

hes def not asking for exactly what kabib gets.. stop repeating danas words lolol your breath stankin like balls
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

trying to defend tony like
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Tony is the biggest bitch in the UFC atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

kabibs opponents for his undefeated record

but i aint saying he deserves as much as any of those guys but he makes 50k to fight top 3 guys and thats retarded. anyone who think tony is only worth 50k has danas balls in and around their mouth

All those guys would beat the shit out of Tony.

Comment

beeb was 16-0 going against a guy who was 0-0 easily the best manager in the game
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X