General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    just checked Moose PMs...classic cook hoein about rep

dont you ever change cookie <3
    good one poti

Comment

wtf this is further proof that RDA is afraid of mcgregor

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        he only needs like 2 wins at 155 to get a title shot

so im guessing he really cant make the weight or it just takes to much outta him, either way every fighter ive seen move up in weight has done great
        he's afraid of mcgregor bud , knows he cant be the king at 155 so wants to move up , what a pussy, he'll get destroyed at WW

Comment

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I like rda hope he does swell
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

we def gonna have a thread and rep bets if soulja boy and chris brown go down btw

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

should be bully beatdown rules. fuck celeb boxing
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IBEHGJGH0o"]bully beatdown "MAYHEM" vs "ANDREW" - YouTube[/ame]

the good old days before mayhem starting doing angel dust and saying nigga everywhere

Comment

for real tho i think chris and soulja can do like 500k ppv buys if priced and marketed right

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Tu4Cj1D4E"]Mirko Cro Cop Rizin World Grand Prix 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

ending made me teary eyed

and i kno he was juiced up but garuntee everyone else was too

Comment

That Rizin belt, medal, and trophy looked sick as fuck

So proud of CroCop

Comment

Breezy slumps soulja boy ez
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

dunno if anyone watched the grand prix but i was emotional that cro cop won until i seen the noodle guys and the fact that they gave him a showcase showdown worth of prizes then i was laughing too hard to be sad.

dude got a custom watch, a car, a cruise and 350k iirc
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

BEEB VS TONY!!!!!!! most likely in russia

[ame]https://twitter.com/TonyFergusonXT/status/817615620078387200[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/AliAbdelaziz00/status/817577091797352448[/ame]
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Tony Henderson Vs Khalabeeb get ready you fucking momos !
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X