General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

And he just finished a guy that beat the shit out of Tony. Crazy, right?

Comment

Khabib is legit horrifying
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Imagine someone bashing ur face in asking u to give up cuz he doesn't won't to hit u anymore
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I'm pretty gay for tony too tho so idk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA[/ame]

Khabib >>>

Russia >>>

Comment

lmao the bears like fuck this bitch imma just bite his ass

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

If Steph Curry can play 82 games being the least paid out of the "stars" on the team then I'm sure tony can take one fight and do business again.

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

3 fights>82 games of basketball aint nobody getting their career ended from one 3 pointer

your all acting like something will be different in 1 fight tho. if tony beats beeb he will be asked to fight conor for 50k lol and then when he says he needs more money ppl will say he scared so might as well get what he wants now

if i was tony id say no to kabib too if they wanna pay him 50k he can just knock out cans for performance bonuses and make his money that way bc as it is hes making less money to fight harder opponents and no matter what bs reasoning you can think of that is stupid to continue doing and now that he is in a position where he has value now is the time to act
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

I'm not sure how UFC contracts work, but he's an idiot if he signed anything long-term

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

your all acting like something will be different in 1 fight tho. if tony beats beeb he will be asked to fight conor for 50k lol and then when he says he needs more money ppl will say he scared so might as well get what he wants now
                      To be fair didn't lil Chad get 500K? Same for Nate for the first fight? He's not in a strong place to negotiate right now imo, Khabib's a bigger name and if the UFC just did Khabib vs Eddie or whoever they could easily make Khabib vs Conor after. I get Tony's point but he's in a bad spot to start making demands.

if i was tony id say no to kabib too if they wanna pay him 50k he can just knock out cans for performance bonuses and make his money that way
                      Cowboy didn't get a performance bonus for kicking Brown's head off right after he started talking about union shit. Ferg would have to do a hurricanrana into a twister to get a sniff of 50K if he does that.

Kalabib's dad's confirmed it's happening on Facebook so eithe rway things have been sorted out.
                      I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Still not getting excited until it's actually announced. I heard Khabib already started camp and is open to the Chiesa fight if Tony is a complete bitch and won't fight.

Comment

Papa Kebab has never bene wrong before as far as I'm aware

[ame]https://twitter.com/ZidanSports/status/818102678970650624[/ame]
                          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Fair enough, but it could still not happen. Lol

I'm just not going to get hype about it until it's actually announced and happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                              Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

To be fair didn't lil Chad get 500K? Same for Nate for the first fight? He's not in a strong place to negotiate right now imo, Khabib's a bigger name and if the UFC just did Khabib vs Eddie or whoever they could easily make Khabib vs Conor after. I get Tony's point but he's in a bad spot to start making demands.

if i was tony id say no to kabib too if they wanna pay him 50k he can just knock out cans for performance bonuses and make his money that way
                              Cowboy didn't get a performance bonus for kicking Brown's head off right after he started talking about union shit. Ferg would have to do a hurricanrana into a twister to get a sniff of 50K if he does that.

Kalabib's dad's confirmed it's happening on Facebook so eithe rway things have been sorted out.
                              chad and nate got that bc they were short notice fights. eddie didnt get a dime extra outside of his contact to fight conor, but ppv buys obviously mean alot.

but your right its sorted out bc the fight is happening so we shall see after the fight what his pay is
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Eddie also didn't try to renegotiate, he actually honored his contract. He was definitely cakin' off the PPV though.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X