General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Cody looked stellar against Cruz but it seemed to me like it had a lot to do with style. Cody's style was Cruz's kryptonite so to speak. Kind of like Edgar/Aldo. I don't know how well that style will translate against someone like TJ or even Rivera.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      Cody looked stellar against Cruz but it seemed to me like it had a lot to do with style. Cody's style was Cruz's kryptonite so to speak. Kind of like Edgar/Aldo. I don't know how well that style will translate against someone like TJ or even Rivera.
      I think TJ will be his toughest task. I still would like to see Dodson vs Cody. Probably won't happen at least for a decent amount of time.

Cruz losing is the best thing that could have happened to the division, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        I think TJ will be his toughest task. I still would like to see Dodson vs Cody. Probably won't happen at least for a decent amount of time.

Cruz losing is the best thing that could have happened to the division, imo.
        Agree on all fronts.

Comment

I think he exposed Dom tbh. Let him be the aggressor and just counter him. I'm shocked that it hasn't been exposed sooner

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

dudes been injured for over a 1000 days

prob woulda been exposed sooner if he fought more frequently imo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Unify flw and bw asap and sacrifice dj to codys sexy fists
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Aqk6BHK02w"]GGN Nick Diaz Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

nick diaz the woat giving intervewis

this shit was filmed like 12 weeks ago tho, idk why they would wait so longe

Comment

Nick a good story teller tho. He cool af

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

theres a funny story out there of an 18 year old Nick trying to get mcdonald's and rampage walked in and tried to steal his girl lolol

Comment

found it

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cH7gaKf618"]Nick Diaz Tells A Story When Rampage Jackson Tried To Steal His Girl - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nick is the GOAT.

Comment

dunno where to post this shit but....

Chris brown vs Soulja Boy is going down sometime within the next few months, rumor has it the winning earns the next titleshot against Mighty Mouse

https://www.tmz.com/2017/01/05/floyd...y-chris-brown/

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-match-w459144

Comment

RIP Michael Rappaport.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlV0E_qST4"]UFC REF HERB DEAN -- FIRES BACK AT MICHAEL RAPAPORT... Don't Tell Me How To Do My Job | TMZ Sports - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

lmao watched this last night.

herb straight up slayed him like "who is this guy? where does he ref?" followed by "oh hes an actor, well i cant act"

Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X