General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

lmao even aldo fans duckin max
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      lmao even aldo fans duckin max
      naaa

max called out aldo for brooklyn card

aldo accepted and immedietly max replied saying he cant cause his kid gotta go to disney land and he got a swollen foot smh

aldo then got offered khabib (scariest fight in the division) aldo accepts but khabib turned down the fight....
      (maybes cause aldo got the best takdown defense in the ufc hmmm....)

then cody said he would be down to fight aldo, and aldo def willing imo, aldo the only one not ducking

but thats just BRAZIL babyy!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Max was hyped after winning so you can't blame him for the quick call out

Aldo needs to face Max or Aldo will be contradicting himself with his comments about mcgregor not defending the belt

Comment

Cody is jumping all over the place with his callouts

in the post fight interview he called out TJ but then during the post press con he wanted to give cruz a rematch which cruz turned down saying TJ deserves it more than him. Now hes saying he wants a big money fight against Aldo which is not even a big money fight, both guys dont sell cards

Comment

for the nov msg 2017 card i would love to see
            Mcgregor vs winner of tony/khabib
            and co main Cody vs Aldo
            TJ vs MM

Comment

mcnugget literally left the division

aldo just looking to fight in the mean time whlie holloway finishes his trip to disneyland

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                for the nov msg 2017 card i would love to see
                Mcgregor vs winner of tony/khabib
                and co main Cody vs Aldo
                TJ vs MM
                theres literally no way cody vs aldo can happen on the same card as tj vs MM

MM fighting tj without the title is damn near impossible, same with cody vs aldo without a belt being involved

Comment

and MM the dumbest champion oat not going up for a superfight with cruze when he had the chance

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                    and MM the dumbest champion oat not going up for a superfight with cruze when he had the chance
                    same thing with anderson vs gsp, but that was more dana being a dick

Comment

Cody vs TJ would sell 2x more than Cody vs Aldo, easily.

Comment

Fuck mm. Cruz already washed him

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                        Originally posted by EllC
                        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

only reason cody vs aldo would sell less than cody and tj is cause of the backstory they put on the fight

straight fight wise minus that beef they had, cody vs aldo would def sell more due to 2 belts being involved

Comment

tbh cody vs tj is prob the biggest fight outside mcgreggor in that 135 to 155 weight class

Comment

but to be fair the average fan prob doesnt kno the beef those two have so maybe aldo vs cody would sell more since everyone knos 2 belts fighting is monumental

Comment

Lol at Aldo being a draw.

Cody is probably a bigger draw than Aldo now. The UFC would market the shit out of the Dillashaw vs Alphamale beef all the rumors, trash talk, etc.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X